Zoom live public???

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Zoom live public???

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 136
        • Total: 149
        • Power Poster

So I have thought about this a few times and I’m getting more ready to do this for real. Still ironing out the specifics but just wondered what Interest there might be in something like this.

Obviously zoom live at home is not particularly interesting so I’m trying to work out how to increase the excitement for all.

I just saw that as a basic member your zoom meetings are limited to 40 minutes. While this doesn’t seem like a long time for anyone who has been stuck on work calls for hours on end. In the scenario I’m thinking about this is an absolute age.

I regularly go out early on the weekend for a walk. I’m lucky enough to live near lots of good walking paths in the countryside. On these paths there are generally plenty of places to strip and be able to remain naked without too much risk. Always some risk in a town that has as many dog owners as my town does.

Would you show up early hours on a Saturday to make me do a public strip on zoom and or make me stay naked for a period of time?

The way I was thinking this would work would be:

1. I set a time that I would be out the house like 7am or 7:30am
        2. Head out for walk and hope to be in a safe place by that time.
        3. At that specific time (no matter if i got to a completely safe space or not) open the zoom meeting and share a link somewhere on here. Setting the 40 minutes window to start.
        4. Wait for anyone to join.
        5. As soon as 1 person joins I strip naked wherever I am.
        6. I then have to stay naked until the meeting is empty or the meeting time ends.
        7. If all people leave the meeting before the end I get dressed again but wait incase anyone else joins or rejoins. In that situation I have to strip again and remain naked as per the rules above.

Just trying to gauge interest in something like this and maybe ideas to improve it. I had so many ideas in the past of different ways to do this like saying for each person that joins I remove 1 item but I think that probably makes me never get naked and that’s not fun..so yeah I guess…..

Arr you interested?

Any ideas for improving the idea?

In keeping with the site rules and my interests this is about being naked in public not anything sexual. Ideas would need to be related to nude activities not sexual activities. I won’t be doing anything like that.

, Ed, Matt and 1 more person like this

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 591
          • Comments: 2563
          • Total: 3154
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

I’m not sure if it would work, but instead of point 5, you could remove one item each time a new person joins?

likes this

Anonymous
              • Power Poster

Yeah that was one of my initial thoughts but I didn’t know how many people would actually join if it’s just a link on this site. If it was on one of those cam sites then for sure I think that idea works but from here I’m not even sure 1 person will join lol.

So I’ve never shown face on videos before but by keeping this private to this community I figured a live video with face would be ok. Going on to a proper cam site kind of does two things I didn’t want to do. 1 it removes the time limit set in the app itself, 2 it means being more public I woul have to wear a face covering.

If I could guarantee at some point 4 people would be online watching at the same time then I would change 5 to something more like my original idea of

1st person shows up. Foot wear off,

2nd person shows up jeans off

3rd person shows up tops off

4th person shows up underwear off. Now completely naked.

5th person shows up walk 5 steps away from clothes. Each extra person up to 10 includes an extra 5 steps away from clothes so if 10 people showed up I would be 30 steps away from clothes.

I guess 1 person showing up and staying online could also trigger an event every 5 minutes.

So the first time someone shows up that start the strip. Footwear off.

If someone else shows up then I strip more. As per the rules above.

If no one else turns up then each 5 minutes that someone stays online triggers the next item off followed by walking away. So either way 1 person or multiple people. If they turn up early enough intend up naked and farther away from my clothes

Paul and Ed like this

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

I’m sure a few people would join the Zoom to watch, but you probably need to set a date weeks in advance. Might be worth discussing here which day most people are available on before setting a date.

Matt and Paul like this

Pete
                • Sheffield, UK
                • Topics: 1
                • Comments: 23
                • Total: 24
                • Experienced Poster
                @revelation

Another way you can go this is to play a stripping game against someone else on zoom. I might be willing, have access to a garden later this week.

Anonymous
                  • Power Poster

ok trial run this weekend. I will be out and about nice and early Sunday UK times.

I like the idea of playing strip games with others but I really wanted to try out this scenario first.

Meeting rules as follows.

Meeting will start at exactly 7:20.

For each person that joins I will strip an extra item. To keep it simple

1st person = footwear,

2nd person = jeans

3rd person = all tops

4th person = underwear.

If a 5th person joins I will walk 5 paces from my clothes and continue this for each person up to the 10th person and 30 paces.

After the 1st person joins if no one else joins then after 5 minutes I will strip the next item. And so on.

If only 1 person joins then I will eventually get naked 15 minutes later, and each 5 minutes after getting naked I will walk 5 paces from clothes.

If some joins after a timed strip or walk I will immediately do the next strip or walk on them joining. The 5 minute timer doesn’t get reset and we keep going with it.  I will be out until the 40 minute timer on the meeting is up.

If no one shows up I’ll record from 20 minutes left starting with footwear , 15 minutes left jeans off, 10 minutes left tops off, 5 minutes left naked and walk 30 paces from clothes

Zoom meeting.

Topic: live and public

Time: Jun 25, 2023 07:20 AM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/87463775204?pwd=UW5zZktBUmZwNkEvaFRXTmQ5VnBnUT09

Meeting ID: 874 6377 5204

Passcode: r1RjsX

Ed likes this

John
                    • Cheshire, England
                    • Comments: 272
                    • Total: 285
                    • Ace Poster
                    • Verified as Male
                    @seasider

Don’t know if I’ll be up but will click the link if I am

Ed likes this

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

I’ll try too. Anyone else?

Paul likes this

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

I know there are more community members out there who will join in, but it would be nice to have a few confirm it.

Come on, let’s show some enthusiasm.

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                          • Power Poster

Almost don’t want to know how many are going to show up to keep the mystery of the day a bit. Will there be 5 people at the start making me naked straight away or will it be a slow burner event with just 1 person.

It’s an experiment outside of any one persons control and not knowing how it’s going to go kind of makes it more exciting.

Ed and Paul like this

Ed
                              • Wales, UK
                              @ed

It will certainly be interesting. I hope we can just about hit double figures, but it is impossible to predict.

Ed
                              • Wales, UK
                              @ed

Has everyone remembered this event?

Ed
                                • Wales, UK
                                @ed

It’s RUNNING. Is anyone going to join in?

Ed
                                  • Wales, UK
                                  @ed

That was great. Being the first one, there was a fair bit of fine tuning but I see many, many variations being possible and it was great fun. Most of the way through I felt I could feel some of Since1980’s anxiety of being spotted by passersby.

What we most need is more people to join the Zoom call to watch (and comment and suggest etc.)

Anonymous
                                      • Topics: 2
                                      • Comments: 85
                                      • Total: 87
                                      • Experienced Poster

I think this was a really great idea. Commendable.  I missed it as just back from holiday.  But well done.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                                      • Power Poster

Didn’t record the event, but…..

I did record walking back to my clothes. Let’s just say today was interesting. Ed talked of anxiety but doesn’t mention the very good reason for the anxiety lol.

I’ll edit the post event reaction video a bit later today and upload it.

I think I agreed with Ed to record the next one of these for the supporters area.

Ed likes this

Ed
                                        • Wales, UK
                                        @ed

I know we were treating it as a trial run but I think it was great fun, worked really well and has huge potential. Definitely worth doing more of these.

Modifications I’d like to see next time:

• More people watching and interacting.
                                        • Recording the event.
                                        • Organising a 2nd person to hold the camera.
                                        • Some way that people watching can have more influence over proceedings (within sensible limits).

I realise it’s unlikely we’ll achieve all of these, so I’d love to hear any ideas you all have.

Oh, and I definitely recommend joining the Zoom call for the next one.

Anonymous
                                            • Power Poster

I totally agree with the modifications. I pretty much agreed the next one can be recorded for the supported area.

2md person to hold the camera opens up so many more possibilities. Just a second person in general is more hands to remove clothing with as well.

2nd person can give directions and tell you when timings are up and things which means you can introduce more jeopardy stuff. Blindfolded is the first thing that comes to my mind. Oh my word so I was able to see the dog on this one and attempt to hide. Imagine not knowing that was coming and not hiding.

In terms of more supporter influence maybe we need to move away from zoom and onto somewhere else. There are many cam type sites where you can send tips or stuff. if Ed sets up the page and the person doing this sends the video feed to ed to run on the site or something.

People could tip specific amount £5 for an immediate conplete strip or £1 for a an item off quicker. Or when naked we could introduce more steps per minute. So people could tip £1 for an 10 steps on top of the normal 10 step for the next 2 minutes or something.

I dunno those sound like fun things if linked to a site account. Might be a fun way to boost funds for the site. Today I spent 25 minutes walking away from clothes naked. Imagine someone showing up minute 1 and paying for a complete strip so then it’s 39 minutes of walking 10 paces away from clothes with thebaded jeopardy that people could add to that as well.

Anonymous
                                            • Power Poster

Ok so I didn’t record the call.

I recapped everything that happened on the walk back to my clothes though. In a video ?

You can tell from the length of the walk we ended up way further that 30 paces from them too. Ah well the best laid plans of mice and men and all that.

I’ll leave this video up for the next 48 hours. It’s not the best quality ad I needed to compress it to upload.

[video src="https://adultimgshare.co.uk/videos1/25062023120311InShot_20230625_123827843_compress_1.mp4" /]

likes this

Anonymous
                                                • Experienced Poster

Excellent!

John
                                                • Cheshire, England
                                                • Comments: 272
                                                • Total: 285
                                                • Ace Poster
                                                • Verified as Male
                                                @seasider

Sorry was up very late watching glastonbury

Ed and like this

Anonymous
                                                    • Power Poster

Axl and slash both haven’t aged as well as Duff.

Duff still looks he is in his early 40’s. I missed watching them growing up in the 90’s but these are the people I grew up watching and indefinitely wouldn’t pay yo watch them now.

Anonymous
                                                    • Power Poster

For those who don’t want to/  can’t watch the video. Here is the basic run down of the events of the day.

I set off out from home about 6:30. Walked around checking out a few different places to potentially do this. I ended up picking this slot as it was close to housing than the other locations so felt a bit riskier but still felt safe enough. I finally set up just over a bridge from an open field in to a more wooded area.

7:20 came around and I started up the meeting.

7:22 thankfully Ed joined. So here started the strip and off came the shoes and socks.

7:24 a lady walked across the bridge from the fields to where I was standing talking into my phone. I must have looked odd with my shoes and socks off but not as odd as naked I guess.

7:27 no else had turned up so off came the Jeans. I placed them in my bag, time kind of went by relatively ok.

7:32 no else still had turned up so off came the T-shirt. Just my boxers left now I stood there randomly just talking rubbish to a grey icon of a person on the screen.

I saw a dog and heard a person ( I think this was when I still had my t-shirt on but now my memory is not working so well. I tlhid for about 20 seconds in the more secluded woods. (I say hid, in reality if they came across the bridge I would still stand out like a sore thumb).

7:37 ok so by now I had returned to the edge of the bridge and it was time to get naked.17 minutes in and I was naked.

I put all my clothes in a bag and hid that bag in the woods before returning to stand back at the bridge.

So now is where things started to change. Having been just Ed joining the meeting meant although it had taken longer to get naked I wouldn’t end up very far from my clothes. So we changed the rules to 5 paces every minute.

7:38 walk 5 paces away from the start. Having been just Ed joining the meeting

Multiple minutes went the same way. 5 paces is not very far and the path I took for the walk was fully visible to anyone if they decided to walk across the bridge. It was about 10 minutes before this wasn’t the case anymore.

I don’t remember exactly when but at some point around this 10 minute period we switched up to 10 paces a minute. Roll this up to 8am and the time I thought the meeting was due to finish. No no no no, it wasn’t so here’s the thing about Zooms 40 minute meeting thing. That 40 minutes only starts when someone else joins. So I had another 2 minutes of walking further from my clothes than I thought. It was good though so I ended up naked and walking away from clothes from 7:37 to 8:02 a full 25 minutes of Naked in public time.

Giving up control of the times I got naked felt good. I think I have a bit of a sub fetish where I like to be told what to do and how to do it.

So a bit more description of the area.

There’s a big field behind some houses, there is a long tree line at the edge of the field and there is a brook in the tree line with the bridge going from the field to the wood area. There is then a path through the wood area up to another field up hill looking over more houses on the edge of the village the walk ended about half way up the hill. The field had some very tall grass pretty much making it so that no one see too much unless they were on the path. But still anyone looking from their windows might have noticed.

Anyway even after all this finished I told Ed I would record my reaction to the experiment on the way back to my clothes (well I hoped back to my clothes) about 2 minutes before the end Ed said something about I wonder if your clothes are stillll there. Oh the anxiety, it had been quiet so I wasn’t too worried but that wasn’t something I had thought about.

John, Ed and like this

Anonymous
                                                        • Experienced Poster

@since1980

This is excellent!!  I’ve watched the video but it only gave a taste of the event.,,this detailed narrative is much better.  It set the scene, described the challenge, described you stripping completely nude, the risks involved.

Next time, set the date further in advance, publicise it a bit more…but I’ll be watching and helping direct the challenge.

I can’t wait!!!

Ed likes this

Pete
                                                        • Sheffield, UK
                                                        • Topics: 1
                                                        • Comments: 23
                                                        • Total: 24
                                                        • Experienced Poster
                                                        @revelation

Sounds like you did this very near houses….this is playing with fire imo. Seen it in many local Facebook groups that a female sees a naked man and posts his description, often police get called etc.

likes this

Anonymous
                                                            • Power Poster

It was close but it was also calculated.

I have walked this route for the last few weekends and seen very few people (normally none) on this section at that time of day. Obviously we saw someone this time luckily I was still nearly completely dressed when we did. The risk was calculated, I didn’t just do this without a couple of weekends of checking first what the are was like.

This is the thing with these experiments. I did have another location for this maybe half a mile further away and we’ll away from houses. I have been doing naked walks there for the last few weekends. But it felt like that are would be. Somewhat cheating if I’m trying to call it public.

The thing is this wasn’t like you see in many of those Facebook posts where the man jumps out at them naked. This was me being naked and walking around.

Next location is planned already, just need to find tune some rules and stuff. Next location is further from housing but still on public paths that get used.

Ed and like this

Anonymous
                                                                • Experienced Poster

Looking forward to it already!

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.