I wanted to keep the voting mechanism as simple as possible but it is more important that it cannot be tampered with or spoofed. To maintain maximum security, I will manage the voting system manually.
How to Vote
- Buy votes with Paypal (Private message me to get my payment e-mail). Please private message me to confirm the amount of your purchase immediately afterwards.
- £5 = 5 Votes. (£1 per vote)
- £10 = 12 Votes. (83p per vote)
- £15 = 20 Votes. (75p per vote)
- £20 = 30 Votes. (67p per vote)
- £25 = 42 Votes. (60p per vote)
- £30 = 55 Votes. (55p per vote)
- Private Message me to assign any number of votes to any candidate in the event. I will reply to confirm your votes have been applied accordingly.
- At the end of the voting period (7 days), the candidate with the most votes will win the Vote-Off and their video will be published. All other candidates will carry their votes forward into the next event.
- Uncast votes cannot be carried forward into other events so please ensure you use up all your votes before the end Vote-Off event.
Everyone is free to vote for any participant. You can send one vote or as many as you like. You may vote for more than one candidate. Candidates can even vote for themselves or their competitors.
Please be aware that votes may take several hours to be applied but ALL votes timestamped before the end of the 7 days will apply.
- Voting is anonymous. You may tell people how you vote etc., but this site will never reveal voting information without your direct permission first.
- Votes purchased or cast between about 11pm and 9am will be processed after 9am. It’s only me operating this so I can’t be online 24 hours per day.
- Voting rules change when there are female participants: Women gain votes at the usual rate, but men (to give them a chance) have their votes doubled