Zoom interest?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 136
        • Total: 149
        • Power Poster

Got a bit quiet here lately so let’s see if there is any interest in repeating this experiment.
        <p style=”text-align: center;”>What times and days suit people best to watch/interact with a zoom and is there actually any interest in repeating this experiment?</p>
        Please reply with:

Not interested

Or

Days of the week you could watch: could be one or multiple.

And

Times of day I.E early morning, morning, afternoon, evening, night time.

Obviously replying is not a commitment from you side to turn up and I can’t guarentee to meet a time that suits everyone if there is any interest. But let’s see if we can get this going again.

I have a new location sourced. I think the rules would change a bit from last time to include a bit more walking. Althoug I ended up further than I thought last time it did feel a bit short walk. I haven’t completely worked out the changes in my head but…

Keep the stripping part the same so start the meeting. When the first person arrives the first item comes off followed either by another item every 5 minutes or another item when someone else joins.

The walking part though last time was 5 or 10 steps every minute. This didn’t end up going very far so I think the next one will either significantly increase the step count per minute or just include keep walking until the end of the 40 minutes. I think I have a location that can handle that situation.

Any ideas for other changes will also be considered. Is there something in particular you would find more interesting to watch than just walking around.

I have some other ideas too but would good to hear from others. The original idea of this was to somewhat hand over control of when getting naked and how far I got to the watchers so if we can increase the control of elements more I’m more than willing to consider stuff.

Ed likes this

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 591
          • Comments: 2563
          • Total: 3154
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

I’ll do my best but life has got rather busy and I’ve been having internet issues (which have yet to be resolved) so I can’t always be online when I want.

I certainly can’t do until after the weekend.

Martin
            • Berkshire UK
            • Topics: 9
            • Comments: 318
            • Total: 327
            • Ace Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @martin

Interested but would really depend on timing and I couldn’t necessarily say when I was available!

It is a case of “I’m free now as I’m in a hotel room for work tonight”. No, really, I am…. Right now.

Ed likes this

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.