“Would you rather”- caught naked edition.

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help “Would you rather”- caught naked edition.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 9
        • Comments: 11
        • Total: 20
        • Experienced Poster
        • I found these questions on the internet and thought it might be good to start some conversation here! Plus I am also curious about everyone else’s input on these topics!

If you’re a woman- “Would you rather be caught naked by a group of other women, or a group of men?”

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know?”

If you’re a woman- “Would you rather be in a situation where you’re walking around the house naked, and your husband comes home with his friends, and your husband’s friends all see you in the buff, or in a situation where you’re skinny dipping and you have your clothes stolen, and have to walk home naked?”

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen?”

If you’re a woman- “Would you rather be caught bottomless, or topless?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people!”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years?”

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods?”

John, , Ed and 1 more person like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 0
          • Comments: 31
          • Total: 31
          • Experienced Poster

Great idea. My votes…

Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women? -> by a group or women, definitely.

Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know? -> by a total stranger, definitely.

Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen? -> the home situation.

Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see? -> neither of those, although I’ve some pictures not showing my face online…

Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you? -> don’t bother as long as I’m in a place where it’s legal to be nude. If it’s where it’s illegal then definitely with friends in the same situation.

Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen? -> neither of those.

Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people? -> handcuffed by default.

Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years? -> as much as I love being naked, I also love my clothes, so option #2 for me. As to make a public appearance, not every week but I’ve decided to go to the Canary Islands on clothing optional beaches at least once a year.

Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked? -> no sex for no sex, I’d take the first option. There’s nothing worse than being aroused by a woman who’s just playing.

Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods? -> tricky one ! It’s of course easier to be naked in the woods…but that’s something I’ve never done, even if I’ve already be naked in a city, well a small village…

likes this

Martin
            • Berkshire UK
            • Comments: 318
            • Total: 327
            • Ace Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @martin

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?”

not sure I’d have a problem with either  group finding me!

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know?”

probably a total stranger

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen?”

unlikey to be skinny dipping and more likely to naked at home. So in that sense prefer to be at home. Plus also the hassle of getting gone if clothes were stolen would make the hom e scenario preferred

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see?”

pictures are already online, and films are already available so neither bother me but haven’t any naked dancing films anyway!

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you?”

Easier with more than one in the situation whether they are clothed or nude.

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen?”

either .

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people!”

been naked in a theatrical performance on front of about 50 people so bring on the thousand! And would allow myself to be handcuffed naked to a pole outdoors in a public place if there was a reason for it – so setup a camera and film it!

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years?”

not ever wearing clothes would have some difficulty behind it so I’ll go for nude in public once a week for five years

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked?”

forcibly stripped and left bare by a group.

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods?”

in woods but would do city if there was a cover story! I’ve run naked around London Zoo for charity for example.

likes this

Anonymous
              • Topics: 40
              • Comments: 722
              • Total: 762
              • Ace Poster

“Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?”

• Ideally a mixed group but otherwise women.

“Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know?”

• Either experience would be ok but for different reasons. Being caught by a stranger doesn’t pose any particular problems. Being caught by someone I know might change the relationship for better or worse.

“Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen?”

• I suspect I would get the blame in the house but the thief would get the blame outside, so on that basis having my clothes stolen is preferable.

“Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see?”

• Photos can be closely studied but videos are more likely to be watched like a mini-movie. I think making a movie probably gives me more control over how I’m seen,and it would still work if it was more distant and a bit fuzzy, so probably the video.

“Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you?”

• Does “caught naked … with friends” mean someone unexpected has arrived at the party? It would depend who it was but my main concern would be if they were upset about not being invited.

“Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen?”

• Both the same for me, I think

“Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people!”

• I’d enjoy both of these! An audience of thousands is no problem at all – it would feel quite anonymous. Although I’d enjoy being handcuffed naked in a parking lot, it would be disrespectful to do that in a church, unless it was at night as part for a dare or forfeit when church people weren’t likely to be around.

“Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years?”

• I can’t picture either of these situations so I don’t know

“Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked?”

• Definitely the first one. The second has no appeal.

, Don Smith and Martin like this

Don Smith
                • USA
                • Topics: 1
                • Comments: 41
                • Total: 42
                • Experienced Poster
                @dons256

If you’re a woman- “Would you rather be caught naked by a group of other women, or a group of men?”

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?” group of women

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know?” stranger

If you’re a woman- “Would you rather be in a situation where you’re walking around the house naked, and your husband comes home with his friends, and your husband’s friends all see you in the buff, or in a situation where you’re skinny dipping and you have your clothes stolen, and have to walk home naked?”

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen?” skinny dipping, I guess

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see?” neither

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you?” either

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen?” lose  my swimsuit in the waves

If you’re a woman- “Would you rather be caught bottomless, or topless?”

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people!” neither

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked?” forcibly stripped by a group of women

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods?” naked in the middle of the woods

and Martin like this

Chris
                  • UK
                  • Topics: 0
                  • Comments: 17
                  • Total: 17
                  • Poster
                  • Verified as Male
                  @tigger121

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?”  Women would be funnier, ie they’d be more likely to find it funny, but either, as long as they have a sense of humour

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know?”  A Stranger, I think

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen?”  I’d rather be caught at home, if only because my car keys would be in my trouser pocket!

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see?”  I’m not a dancer, so stills online probably in everyone’s interest

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you?”  Group nudity is more fun, and less likely to offend

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen?”  In the waves, certainly, unless someone wants to whip it off me personally

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people!”  Tricky, churchgoers are more likely to take pity, so maybe I’ll go for the cuffs

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years?”  The five year option, definitely

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked?”  Forcibly stripped please, the other would be disappointing!

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods?”  In the woods for sure, fewer police around and more excuses if they do happen by

, and Martin like this

Arthur
                    • Long Island, New York, United States
                    • Topics: 22
                    • Comments: 216
                    • Total: 238
                    • Power Poster
                    @shynudedude83

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?” Women, it would be more humiliating but more exciting as well.

Total stranger.

I don’t have a wife but I’d prefer the situation where my wife and her friends see me naked because in that situation it seems more like an accident and I wasn’t actually out getting naked outdoors and everything like that. Plus I think it would be kind of funny and that she would be able to hold that over me.

Picture, less humiliating. Plus I can’t dance!

I am guessing you mean by another person or a large group of people. I guess I would rather be caught naked alone because if I was naked with my friends that would make it really awkward, I mean the whole situation would be awkward either way but being the only one naked is at least more intense and it least I wouldn’t have the awkward experience of being naked with my other friends also naked.

I guess I would rather lose my swimsuits in the waves because again that it seems like more of an accident.

Well this is the hardest one so far. I don’t like the idea of being handcuffed though as excruciating and humiliating as it would be to be naked on stage in front of thousands of people. I guess I would have to go with the later but wow with that be intense!

I guess the later because never being allowed to wear clothing would be extremely embarrassing and at least the nude public appearance would just be weekly even if it were for a long time.

I would rather be stripped naked by a group of women because that’s more exciting and I also don’t like being handcuffed again.

Middle of the woods, fewer people would probably see me and there are more places to hide.

and Martin like this

Gary
                    Participant
                      • Cambridgeshire, UK
                      • Topics: 3
                      • Comments: 381
                      • Total: 384
                      • Ace Poster
                      • Verified as Male
                      @gary

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women?” Women.  In one time of being caught naked by one man he was verbally aggressive.

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know?” A Stranger

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen?” Wife comes home with a friend

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see?” A picture

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you?” Either

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen?” Lost in the waves

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people!” Naked on a stage

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years?” A weekly, public appearance nude

If you’re a man- “Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked?” forcibly stripped by a group of women and left

Question for both sexes- “Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods?” in the middle of the woods

likes this

Arthur
                        • Long Island, New York, United States
                        • Topics: 22
                        • Comments: 216
                        • Total: 238
                        • Power Poster
                        @shynudedude83

“Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years?”

I’d like to thank the OP for asking this question as it inspired a rather long (6400 word) story idea for me that you can read in my blog https://arthurhpemmington.blogspot.com/2021/01/his-weekly-nude-apology-at-womens-center.html

Martin and like this

Martin
                            • Berkshire UK
                            • Comments: 318
                            • Total: 327
                            • Ace Poster
                            • Verified as Male
                            @martin

Great story, thank you!

hmm, wonder if there’s a film idea you’ve got that could happen 😉

and Arthur like this

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.