What’s the most daring thing you’ve done naked?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help What’s the most daring thing you’ve done naked?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2563
        • Total: 3154
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Diana, Arthur and Ed like this

John
          • Cheshire, England
          • Topics: 13
          • Comments: 272
          • Total: 285
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @seasider

Half awake when I woke up for the toilet, I realised I hadn’t put the bins out. Put them out, got back in and realised I was naked. About 730 in the morning so could easily have been seen. I doubt I would have had the nerve to do that deliberately though, so I don’t think of it as being daring

Martin, , Arthur and 1 more person like this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 2
            • Comments: 85
            • Total: 87
            • Experienced Poster

As I’ve said in other replies, stripping nude while drunk walking back from a nightclub, stripping nude in my garden with the risk of being seen by neighbours, and stripping nude in a national trust park in a secluded and very remote and overgrown field one very hot summers day. All back in the last century when I was younger and thinner.

Martin, Diana, John and 1 more person like this

Gary
            Participant
              • Cambridgeshire, UK
              • Topics: 3
              • Comments: 381
              • Total: 384
              • Ace Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @gary

The Nene Valley ailway has a number of “stations” that are only open part time and have little or no CCTV.  After a party with friends one summer my wife and I were driving home in the early hours and both felt a little horny, so we diverted to a car park by one of these, found a quite corner outside the station and had some very nice, nude and daring sex.

In more recent years I think the site has become more of a dogging location, so not quite the same private location anymore 🙁

Martin, Diana, and 1 more person like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.