John
        • Cheshire, England
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 272
        • Total: 285
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @seasider

Has anyone posted naked videos on a major platform? Long story that I won’t bore you with entirely, but to summarise, I was a big labour supporter and councillor until Starmer took over, but I loathe him and everything he stands for. So I started making Keith Starboard videos with the catchphrase ‘port  is on the far left, and Starboard …’

One video during COVID I made topless, pretending I was naked, the concept being that wearing clothing made you more prone to catch or spread COVID.

COVID sort of went away so the joke died, but a few of my friends, mainly female, kept asking for more ‘nude’ videos, so I would do a special one for birthdays etc., and the normal Keith videos were clothed. I announced another one recently and one of my friends kept asking if it was going to be naked, I made the clothed one, but I also decided to take her request at her word.

I made another video sitting down as before, announced during it that as a new labour politician I had to be honest and I was in fact wearing trousers, then at the end I ‘forgot’ to turn off the recording, stood up and walked off, giving a clear view of me full frontal from front and back.

It went down well, so I am debating more and have posted the video on Vimeo. I may also put on YouTube but they are a bit more puritanical.

If I can work out how to link and post I will, but is anyone else naked on a major platform, or would they do so?

NakedMadCat and Martin like this

Martin
          • Berkshire UK
          • Topics: 9
          • Comments: 318
          • Total: 327
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Yes, I’m naked on YouTube and elsewhere – having made some feature films where I am fully nude and showing full frontal! 😉

John likes this

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.