Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Ruined attempts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 136
        • Total: 149
        • Power Poster

How many times have you tried to something and had the attempt ruined?  What was your experience?

Heres my example from the weekend. Saturday morning rolls around and I head out for my normal walk. It’s a long walk round the countryside. I generally fit some naked time too when I get to relatively safe areas.

I did this (on a call with an individual watching some of it) as usual but then decided to try and re do one of the master dare list attempts.

I walked around the fields knowing somewhere there was a gap into the woods on the side. Let me set the scene a little bit. Two big fields with power lines running through the middle of them both. There is a hedge in-between the fields and a hedge row all round the outside of the fields. On one side there is a wood. Where the two fields meet at the hedge row there is a path into the woods. So this path was going to set starting scene for the challenge. The idea was to strip In the path then walk out to the middle of one field, up to the power line poles then back then out to the power line on the other field. So I started recording and stripped off in the woods and made my way across the small dried out brook that forms the barrier between the woods and the fields. Having stepped out and started walking withing 5 seconds a dog walker appeared from the path at the top of the first field. I was close enough to get back to the woods without being seen.

I hung around for 15 minutes to give her time to leave. Then started again. I stripped off in the woods and stepped out into the field and suddenly another dog walker appeared. I stepped back into the woods and waited naked for a while. The last person had gone just round the one field so I kind of expected this person to do the same. Anyway enough time had passed for them to be heading away from me and back up to the exit of the first field..I started to step out to check the coast was clear. Well now I was running back in to the woods as this dog walker was now only a hundred meters away and walking towards me. Time was starting to get on and needing to head out for other things I decided that was it for that days attempts at that location.

Like with all these things running to the middle of the field and stripoing there would be so easy but where is the fun in that. I like the feeling of walking naked. I don’t want to be caught but I like the idea of walking further and being naked longer and longer outdoors. I was left feeling defeated and likes bit of a failure. I spent the best part of an hour in this location. First 20 minutes was looking for the path to the woods and working out what I would actually challenge myself to do. By waiting so long I let time get later and later to the point it would become busier. Really wanted to do this and felt so delayed afterwards. I will attempt this location again and the same way in a couple of weeks.

Diana, , Ed and 1 more person like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 85
          • Total: 87
          • Experienced Poster

I think you’re being a bit hard on yourself there? OK, you didn’t quite achieve your objective, and I’m sure that was disappointing for you. *BUT* you had partial success, you do/did more than most of us….if I was more body-confident and had the opportunity and was more brave, I’d do what you’re doing. Taking all your clothes off outdoors, being totally naked, the risk of getting caught? How exhilarating!

Keep us posted on your next Zoom event…I’ll try to join, and hope that part of the event will be a striptease rather than just getting immediately naked.

Ed and Paul like this

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            • Topics: 591
            • Comments: 2563
            • Total: 3154
            • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
            @ed

In a way, it’s more interesting to hear about failed attempts than successful ones.

Anonymous
              • Power Poster

So update time on this…..

Finally got some time again and went back to the same location this morning. (Before the downpours).

So last time I attempted this I had no idea what my plan was and hung around the fields for about an our before starting. The fields are on the edge of the town but further from housing than my zoom meeting trials.

I had walked there with the intention of doing something but wasn’t sure what. I then walked up and down and round the fields trying to figure out what to do. It was an absolute shambles on my part that day. Having  eventually.come up with a plan it just became to risky to go forward with it.

Well today I went back at a pretty reasonably early hour. With the intention of completing the challenge this time around no matter what.

So here is today’s story. Let’s start with what you are all asking right now! did I do it this time? Well I have a 10 minutes video I need to edit and grab pictures from so take from that what you will. I’ll continue the story version here and send ed the new pics to replace the old field ones for the challenge. I feel like these are much better being on a flat field with absolutely no cover.

So walk to the starting location let’s have a reminder. There are two fields next to each other separated by a hedge. There is a gap in the hedge at the edge of the fields making a kind of path all the way down the side of both fields. The opposite side of this path is a wooded area. Quite dense probably at least 10 meters. On the opposite side of the wood is some fields leading to the houses on the edge of the town. Where the two fields meet at the hedge line there is a small gap into the woods crossing a small dried up brook. The wooded area has a path that eventually winds back out to the fields on the other side but its not a very direct path.

Ok so this morning I walked to the small clearing in the woods. Got to the edge and stepped out in the path running along side the fields to check it wasn’t already overrun with dog walkers and joggers. Clear!! So that was my cue, I wasn’t hanging around this week I was going to get on with this and get it done. So I stepped back in to the wooded area and started to strip. Yes remember the goal for this experiment wasn’t just to test if I could strip off in the middle of a field no no no. I was going to strip off in the small wooded area then walk to the middle of the field. (I say middle but I have no idea if it’s the middle or not, I picked some overhead power line poles that looked relatively central to the fields as my get to marker).

I took off one of my shoes (if you haven’t already guessed by now from previous videos, I use my shoe as a phone holder while getting undressed and dressed again.) I place my phone in the shoe, set the camera to the front facing so I can see what I’m recording and started to strip. First was the other trainer. Then the jeans, rolling them up nearly to fit in my bag. Then off came the t-shirt, normally I fold that nicely too but I think I was a bit more wanting to get on with things today so I just scrunched it up and put it in the bag. Off came the socks next going in to the bag followed by my boxers. Finally I was naked again. For a few seconds at least. This is where I have a confession to make… The fields full of nettles and stones and alike I decided to wear my trainers while walking out to the pylons. I did take them off once there to be 100% naked but yes I wore trainers to do the walking on this occasion.

So trainers on and nothing else I stepped up the brook, building up one lest set of adrenaline to get started then went over the brook on to the path by the hedge next to the two fields. Decision time left or right as I looked wasn’t too difficult I’d already decided left field first. On both previous attempts it was from the left that people had started coming from so while that coast was clear it was time to go. After stopping to show both fields and pointing out where I would be walking to on both on the video I started walking. I decided heading out diagonally was not quite enough, I headed along the hedge line where I would walk until almost online with the pole then turn into the field. I don’t think it increased my naked time much but it would have added a few seconds. Walking along the hedge line was fine. I was on a simple path back to the woods and it really didn’t feel anything other than good to be walking. When I turned and started walking in to the field I became very much more aware of the other entrances to the fields at the top. But it still felt good to be walking. Must have taken me about 2 minutes to walk to the pole, and I spent about 20 seconds there. Taking my shoes off and putting them back on taking most of that time. I think I was thinking about getting the second field done and now regret not staying there just a few seconds longer to soak in the feeling of being naked in the middle of an open field with absolutely no chance of cover. Anyway shows back on I headed back to the hedge line and walked back along to the starting point. That took almost another 2 minutes so that’s 4 minutes 10 seconds in one field with no cover. Being back at the start I headed off almost immediately for the second field and the pylons again. Just like the first field I walked along the central hedgeline until almost online with the pylon. Then headed out in to the middle of the field. Based on the previous time visiting this location the second field felt much more relaxed. Like even if someone had entered the top field where most people do enter the fields from they wouldn’t get near to me until probably by the time I was back in the woods anyway. But the walk was nice. The sun came out I headed in to the centre and again removed my trainers. The walk to middle of this one was only abou 1 minute 30 and the same back with about 20 seconds messing around with my trainers again. At this point getting back to the woods and having completed my previously failed attempt I got dressed and went off for a walk. The walk was basically scouting future locations for things to do. I’ll send new photos to Ed for the challenge, probably a collage photo so you can see the locations and the end result. Then I’ll think about the video.

P.s has Ed made space for videos for the challenges yet?

and Ed like this

Anonymous
                  • Power Poster

Photos might not be coming might have to be video only evidence of this one but at 10 minutes of hd quality its about 1.6gb right now. Will edit later and upload somewhere

Ed likes this

Ed
                      • Wales, UK
                      @ed

16Gb is enormous. That should be around 4 hours in HD quality. If you upload it somewhere as a file, I should be able to recompress it as high-quality HD to a much smaller size.

Ed
                      • Wales, UK
                      @ed

Site space is slightly lower than before. Lots more photos have been posted since and the last two Vote-Offs included videos. I don’t have the budget to add another drive to the server (increases the monthly fee and, as I have weekly backups and those are billed by the GB that goes up too).

Anonymous
                        • Topics: 2
                        • Comments: 85
                        • Total: 87
                        • Experienced Poster

Bloody hell!  Amazing!  I love the detail. It’s like I was there?  Well done. ?

Anonymous
                        • Power Poster

1.6 GB it’s only about 10 minutes. I’ll do my usual face covering and add it to the normal site tomorrow. With a such longer video, and mobile apps not so good at motion tracking it takes longer to key frame the pixels.

Ed
                            • Wales, UK
                            @ed

I misread the filesize, but even so, you should be getting at least 30 minutes per GB. 1.6 GB for 10 minutes sounds like it’s raw video.

Anonymous
                            • Power Poster

Linked stopped working on that site. Will find a new place to host. Sorry thought I had shared the video but apparently not

Get your popcorn and settle in, sorry for the quality but compressing a large file to a small enough one to upload has its downsides.

https://adultimgshare.co.uk/viewimage?img=114425

John and like this

Viewing 5 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.