New members

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Ed.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2562
        • Total: 3153
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I know it’s been very quiet here for the past few days, so I thought now would be a good time to point out something that many of us are not aware of. I’ve been looking at stats for the month of April and it turns out that just over four people per day were registering as new members. That’s almost 30% higher than March. That’s got to be a good sign. Now we need to get more of those new members to interact, vote, comment, etc.

Also unique visitors to the community are up from almost 1300 to just over 1500 for April. That’s an extra 7 per day. It’s not a huge increase but I’m happy and it’s clearly heading in the right direction. It seems that 46% of all visitors visited more than once, which is also up on the previous month.

I know we still haven’t hit that tipping point of having enough active users to get activity on the site every day (apart from my posts etc.) but there was almost double the activity in April 2023 as April 2022.

I’m still working on finding new members, improving the site and getting to that elusive state of breaking even on running costs.

Gary likes this

Gary
        Participant
          • Cambridgeshire, UK
          • Topics: 3
          • Comments: 381
          • Total: 384
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @gary

Welcome to all you new people!!!

Please feel free to contribute to anything – we don’t bite 🙂

John, Matt and Ed like this

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            • Topics: 591
            • Comments: 2562
            • Total: 3153
            • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
            @ed

And I forgot to mention that the rate of new signups not receiving the verification e-mail has dropped by at least 75%. That may be a contributing factor to the increased rate of new members.

Matt likes this

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.