Is Unexpected Naturally Occurring Nudity More Exciting

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Is Unexpected Naturally Occurring Nudity More Exciting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
        • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 22
        • Comments: 216
        • Total: 238
        • Power Poster
        @shynudedude83

This is something that I was just thinking about where most naked situations are done in private or where the nudity is kind of expected and you have control over the situation such as when you will get to put your clothing back on and whatnot.

But here’s an interesting question, do you think it’s more intense or more exciting if you find yourself naked completely unexpectedly, particularly if it’s with other people who get to keep their clothing on. Like in a situation where say your bathing suit gets washed away by a wave or you find yourself locked outside naked, or just in a situation where you are somehow required to be naked and that you weren’t expecting it, and other people weren’t expecting it either, and they are finding the situation amusing. How would you feel in a situation like that?

Honestly I would find it really embarrassing but I would probably just sort of meekly accept it and probably just accept whatever jokes are coming my way and smile and nod politely until it was over!

Paul, Ed and Matt like this

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 591
          • Comments: 2562
          • Total: 3153
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

I think that’s the case for most people. Of course, it depends on what you mean by unexpected. You could be unexpectedly asked to undress at a medical appointment. You could be dared to get naked on a night out. You could volunteer to play in a strip game.

All of those could be argued to be either a known risk or controllable and therefore not entirely unexpected.

If you were visiting a bank and armed robbers took control and made all the customers strip naked, that would be truly unexpected.

Arthur
            • Long Island, New York, United States
            • Topics: 22
            • Comments: 216
            • Total: 238
            • Power Poster
            @shynudedude83

@Ed

I think that the example that you said last was the one that I would be more expecting, such as where you are robbed and forced to get naked or something like that. In fact the first embarrassing nudity story I ever wrote was about a bunch of women robbing a store who make all of the men give them their clothing and leaving them embarrassed in the store. That’s kind of more like what I was thinking about, not necessarily in a forced situation where it’s coerced like that, but just in a situation where you find yourself naked and surrounded by other people and there is just no escaping from the situation. It was totally not expected and there is nothing you can do about the situation.

To me something like going to say a doctor’s appointment or playing a strip game, in a situation like that the nudity wouldn’t be unexpected as those are common situations where you can anticipate nudity or where you directly know and have some choice and control over it. To me the things that would really get the adrenaline rushing is if you just inadvertently find yourself naked around a group of dressed people and there is no way you can hide yourself or obtain any clothing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.