How happy are you to stand fully naked in front of a doctor?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help How happy are you to stand fully naked in front of a doctor?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2563
        • Total: 3154
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

I had a fairly thorough examination a few weeks ago (one male, three female). They kept me covered in sheets, just uncovering one bit of me at a time. They were paying quite a lot of attention to keeping me covered, which I wasn’t bothered about. It just seemed like an inconvenience to me. They see body parts all the time so I wasn’t worried, and they were hopefully concentrating on what they were doing. It would have been quicker and probably less nerve-wracking for them if I’d just been completely exposed throughout.

Steve
            • East Sussex
            • Topics: 2
            • Comments: 115
            • Total: 117
            • Power Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @klogg

Happy to be naked in front of a doctor, as Prof Green said they see body parts all the time and it is more professional than anything else. So not a problem.

Ed likes this

Arthur
              • Long Island, New York, United States
              • Topics: 22
              • Comments: 216
              • Total: 238
              • Power Poster
              @shynudedude83

To me being naked in front of a doctor wouldn’t really do anything because it would be a purely clinical sense. I mean if I was in front of an attractive female doctor then I might feel all that embarrassed or intimidated which might make it more exciting but in general when I have been sick I usually do not have any real sex drive whatsoever so being naked in front of the doctor doesn’t really do anything for me.For me the nudity has to be sexualized for it to be exciting.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                • Topics: 40
                • Comments: 722
                • Total: 762
                • Ace Poster

For me, it would be more about nervousness than sexual arousal. especially if the door kept opening just out of my sight. I wouldn’t be at all bothered about the doctor but I think my heart rate would go up a lot if I was being examined in a place where I might be seen by random visitors or passers-by.

https://ww1.habsburger.net/en/media/female-medical-examination-film-still-1908-1910

Ed likes this

Arthur
                  • Long Island, New York, United States
                  • Topics: 22
                  • Comments: 216
                  • Total: 238
                  • Power Poster
                  @shynudedude83

I actually wrote a story like this in my blog as well! https://arthurhpemmington.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-naked-examination.html

Martin likes this

Gary
                  Participant
                    • Cambridgeshire, UK
                    • Topics: 3
                    • Comments: 381
                    • Total: 384
                    • Ace Poster
                    • Verified as Male
                    @gary

I went through a series of prostate examinations a couple of years ago (all clear thankfully), but I lost count of the number of doctors (male and female and including a rather attractive, petite, heavily pregnant asian doctor) who saw me naked (or nearly so) and inserted their fingers to conduct the exam.  So if I can get through all of that without embarrassment I think I’m sorted. 🙂

Martin and Ed like this

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.