Community Supporter threshold.

Forums Community & News Community News & The Future Community Supporter threshold.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2560
        • Total: 3151
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I’m considering changing the fee structure for being a Community Supporter. Instead of the current set up (two coffees via KoFi to sign up for 6 months and then each further coffee buys you another 3 months, I’m thinking this:

1 coffee buys you community supporter status for 2 months and every extra 2 months of status costs another coffee.

I can’t change the £3 price for each coffee (not set by me) but I want to make Community Supporter status more attractive for people to try out for the first time, ie one coffee instead of two = smaller investment, but overall the site needs more Supporters to keep everything going.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

Does that mean your halving the price? (Sorry – arithmetic not a strong point!) You’d need to more than double the number of supporters to increase your income, and the current fee (£2 per month in effect????) feels like good value already. I suppose if you just want photos of naked people, there’s no need to join, but this site is more than that. It helped me deal with some personal issues, for example.

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            @ed

Currently, becoming a Community Supporter costs £6 for 6 months (ie £1 per month). I’m suggesting making it £3 for 2 months (ie £1.50 per month but no commitment to spend £6 to join up). I’m hoping that the £3 minimum will attract more people to try it out but the 50% increase on the monthly fee will raise more money towards running costs.

Charles VA, Steve and like this

Anonymous
              • Topics: 40
              • Comments: 722
              • Total: 762
              • Ace Poster

I said arithmetic wasn’t a strong point! 🙂

Ed likes this

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                @ed

It’s a tricky thing to explain clearly.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.