Another risky story….

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Another risky story….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      StripPoker
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 4
        • Comments: 30
        • Total: 34
        • Experienced Poster
        @strippoker

One final story…not a solo incident this time, but still full of risk.  So, I’m about 19, enjoying the love and lust of my first serious girlfriend, Dawn, aged 18.  I lost my virginity to her and we were exploring new ways to make love, not just the awkward missionary position.  It was a blissful time.  Anyway, one weekend we’re at my Dad’s house.  My bedroom was being decorated and out of action, so we were downstairs in the front room, watching television.  In the back room, there was a “bit of a do” going on, about 6 or 7 family relations gathered for a bit of a party.
        We’ve got the front room door closed shut, trying to drown out the noise and laughter from the back room, sat cuddling together on a small sofa, watching bland Saturday night television.  Dawn is resting against my shoulder.  As we’re sitting there, listening to the muffled sound of the gathering next door, Dawn quietly and sneakily reached across and undid a button on my shirt.  I didn’t really notice, until she started undoing more buttons until, before I knew it, my shirt was fully open leaving me bare chested.  “What are you doing?” I hissed.  “Taking your clothes off,” she huskily replied. She tugged my shirt off and threw it on the carpet, before reaching down and rolling my socks off. “Are you mad?” I hissed again. “We’ll get caught?”

This spurred her on further.  She slid off the sofa, knelt in front of me and undid my jeans and pulled them off.  I kept looking at the door, both excited beyond belief but also terrified someone would barge in.  I tried to pull her jumper off but she was having none of it.  She wanted to be fully clothed while I was nude. She grasped my underwear and pulled them off, leaving me totally nude.  She gazed at my erection, bobbing and twitching only a few inches from her face.  Her eyes were wide open, full of mischief. “I’m not wasting that,” she purred and slid her lips over the tip, swirling her tongue around the tip, before sliding my penis into her mouth.  I squirmed in ecstasy, as she expertly teased and coaxed my erection before I grasped her head and exploded. She greedily swallowed every drop, then as I started to soften, she sat back and grinned. “That was fun,” she said as she smiled and wiped her lips.  I couldn’t relax and got dressed as quickly as I could, red faced and breathless. The risk was enormous…anyone could have walked in and caught us, me naked and Dawn giving me a risky blowjob. How could we have explained ourselves?  There would have been uproar, embarrassment and shame. That was what Dawn enjoyed…the risk. Later, if I was downstairs, she would go upstairs, strip all her clothes off, then creep down to surprise me, totally naked, knowing that I couldn’t keep my hands off her young lithe body and she also knowing that someone could come home at any time.  We were together for 2 years, and had many similar encounters.  I know this sounds like a “Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me…” letter but it’s all true.

ptHarry, Martin and Kevin like this

Kevin
          • Berkshire, UK
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 15
          • Total: 17
          • Poster
          @victor

Sounds like a lot of fun – it is indeed the risk and level of risk that heightens the arousal levels. I wonder if over the 2 year period whether the risk factors needed to increase to maintain the same levels of arousal.

Martin and StripPoker like this

StripPoker
              • United Kingdom
              • Topics: 4
              • Comments: 30
              • Total: 34
              • Experienced Poster
              @strippoker

Good question and very perceptive.  We couldn’t sustain the risk over those 2 years.  It wasn’t essential to our sex life but it certainly enhanced it.  One time we were out one Saturday lunchtime, heading into town to go shopping and, without warning, she took all her clothes off, right there in the passenger seat (not that she was wearing that much in the first place as it was a sweltering August day). No-one appeared to notice her but she loved the thrill.

I think she eventually got bored with me as I couldn’t keep up, and caught her two-timing with a guy she met at work.  Post Script: I found a recent picture of her on “social meedge” – let’s just say she’s not that lithe anymore (although, to be fair, I’m no oil-painting anymore).  Getting old(-er) sucks.

ptHarry and Martin like this

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.