• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2563
        • Total: 3154
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Big question of the day: What are we going to do for Vote Off #8?

We’ve still got 3 unviewed videos (but one of those never bought the required votes).

Anyone else interested in taking part?

Any ideas on making it more successful?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 13
          • Comments: 136
          • Total: 149
          • Power Poster

Vote off 8 everyone agrees a time on set day.

Votes are bought and placed in secret with no knowledge prior to the time.

All participants join a video call, call recorded for future upload to site.

Ed then starts to reveal votes getting people to strip on the call. Can you spotlight one person video on Skype and zoom?

Anyway everyone strips on the same video and we get to everyone elses reactions to who is getting naked.

Ed can reveal the votes in any order so one person could be stripped down to their underwear or hands covering everything then move on to the next person before revealing the final winner.

Someone could be almost complete but not quite naked for the entire call and never get naked cause they didn’t actually win and have to do the final part or you could just reveal in vote order I guess.

Not sure how voting is supposed to work on these but if it’s like the one I did would be quite cool.

Might be up for.this but not sure. I already shared a lot of video and pictures not sure people really want to see more of me

Ed likes this

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

I love the ideas in there. Lots of great stuff.

I agree, I don’t know how voting would work. I’m guessing it would have to be done in advance. My main reservation would be getting multiple people on a call at the same time. It’s something I’ve tried many, many times in the past and invariably one person doesn’t turn up, forgets, chickens out etc. Quite often 2 or more people don’t turn up. Also, I’m not that reliable myself. When a Vote-Off is running, I have to get online at 9pm for 6-10 days in a row. I haven’t successfully managed that yet. Life is unpredictable these days. If I can’t be there at the last minute, the whole thing falls apart.

Matt
              • Wales
              • Topics: 3
              • Comments: 58
              • Total: 61
              • Experienced Poster
              @kermie74

I’d be up for most things and this sounds like a great idea, just the logistics being the challenge.ideally if enough were to commit, if a few missed the call for whatever reason it could still go ahead. Would be great if we could get something other than 100% male participation!

people also need to buy votes….

Ed likes this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

To be honest, either of the previous formats (photos and videos) would probably be 10x more successful if we had female involvement.

If voting was done in advance, it would be tricky to continue the live event if participants didn’t turn up. I suspect there would be demand for refunds on wasted votes.

Matt
                  • Wales
                  • Experienced Poster
                  @kermie74

I don’t think the wasted votes needs to be an issue. If it was agreed that participants may not be able to turn up and that for each vote you chose your top 3 or 5 players so if number one fails to attend the vote goes to number two on your list…potentially each voter could list all of the participants in their preferred order so whoever actually turns up the voting would work!

Ed likes this

Ed
                      • Wales, UK
                      @ed

At first, I thought that was a good point, but if more than a few people vote, that could get very complicated. And I want as many people as possible to vote!

This isn’t easy, is it?

Ed
                      • Wales, UK
                      @ed

The Vote-Offs work with just 4 participants and 4 people voting. Originally, we got 8-10 people voting but this rapidly fell away as it went on. One event used to cover several months of running costs (which was great!) but the last one didn’t quite cover that month. Now we’re down to 3 community supporters, and one of those hasn’t been to the site in over 3 months, these events are critical to keeping the site up.

We need some way to make participants turning up seem far more important (so they don’t skip it).

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

I think it will be interesting to see how many people turn up to @since1980’s Zoom event on Sunday. It would be great to see 8-10 people or more joining that one, but let’s see.

I encourage everyone to tune in (or Zoom in?). It would cheer up since1980 and improve my enthusiasm.

Ed
                          • Wales, UK
                          @ed

If we did Vote-Off #8 following the same template as #7 so I can re-use 2 of the remaining videos, would anyone else want to take part?

Ed
                              • Wales, UK
                              @ed

I’ll take that as a no.

I need to do something sharpish as my remaining budget has essentially gone…

Matt
                              • Wales
                              • Experienced Poster
                              @kermie74

I’d love to go again but either me submitting four separate entries or two a piece for me and Gary probably wouldn’t get much attention based on the last two vote offs.
                              considering how many people check out the site each week I am disappointed that we don’t get more people sharing their views and getting involved.

I would be great to get a few new faces joining in on the chat and the activities.

although this site is fairly unique, are there other naked dare sites that we could get some ideas from to make this proposition more enticing?
                              Although getting naked in public seems to be more of a male pastime there must be a way of attracting more women to the site? Any of the female members fancy sharing what makes the site work (or not) for them?

I have lots of ideas we could try but getting people to part with their money to witness/participate is the challenge!

Ed likes this

Ed
                                • Wales, UK
                                @ed

considering how many people check out the site each week I am disappointed that we don’t get more people sharing their views and getting involved.

Me too.

I would be great to get a few new faces joining in on the chat and the activities.

I wholeheartedly agree.

although this site is fairly unique, are there other naked dare sites that we could get some ideas from to make this proposition more enticing?

More ideas is always good.

Although getting naked in public seems to be more of a male pastime there must be a way of attracting more women to the site?

It depends on the situation/justification. Spencer Tunick shoots, Tiger Streaks, charity skinnydips, and drunken flashing outside pubs/clubs, all seem to attract plenty of women. When it comes to online exposure, men seem to make up the vast majority BUT there is an element that it’s easier for women to make money from nudity online (so why give it away free?) but that clearly doesn’t explain all of it.

I’ve been trying to attract more women to the community right from the beginning. We’ve never achieved any momentum there.

Any of the female members fancy sharing what makes the site work (or not) for them?

Please, ladies! Please!

I have lots of ideas we could try but getting people to part with their money to witness/participate is the challenge!

Maybe we should have a participation paid club for those who want to take part or vote. Members could be automatically allocated a number of votes for each event as part of their membership. That might encourage more voting…?

likes this

Ed
                                  • Wales, UK
                                  @ed

I’m putting this on hold. There doesn’t seem to be much support/interest, I’m low on time and I think it’s more important for me to get the Community Supporter system replaced. I’m hoping that will help attract new visitors as well as supporters.

Matt and like this

Viewing 9 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.