Self perpetuating complaint.

Forums Community & News Community News & The Future Self perpetuating complaint.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2563
        • Total: 3154
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

By far the most common complaint I receive from people who leave this community is that there aren’t enough members active in the community. I try to politely point out that leaving the community just adds to that problem. Most don’t reply to that, some are quite rude.

I’m going to appeal to everyone to do something, every time you visit the community. That can be commenting, voting, liking etc. Starting a relevant new thread, commenting on a blog post or anything else really helps. It shows other members that you are here and engaged. If you are reading through parts of this forum, please consider liking a few posts that you appreciate or agree with.

On a side note: I’m still working on increasing the frequency of new content for Community Supporters (ie via Patreon). There are more things coming. Patreon has been mildly successful so far but still isn’t covering the full running costs of the site. The site needs to be in a situation within a few months that it’s running costs are covered. I can’t go on subsidising it indefinitely.

Snooks, Kevin, Martin and 2 more people like this

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.