Have you ever stripped naked during a night out?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Have you ever stripped naked during a night out?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2564
        • Total: 3155
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Being tipsy or drunk can be a great excuse for nudity:

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Paul, , Arthur and 2 more people like this

Arthur
          • Long Island, New York, United States
          • Topics: 22
          • Comments: 216
          • Total: 238
          • Power Poster
          @shynudedude83

I think I’d be intimidated by being naked in front of two attractive dressed ladies like that!

Ed likes this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 2
            • Comments: 85
            • Total: 87
            • Experienced Poster

Kind of.  I used to go out clubbing back in the late 1980s and would drive down to a mate’s house and a group of about 5 or 6 would go to a great club: not too big, great music, good fun.  One time we’d had a lot to drink and I left the group to go back to my mate’s house, feeling a bit worse for wear.  I took his spare key and walked the mile or so back his flat.  It was about 1.00am.  I was in a suit and the cool air certainly helped.  The club had been steaming.  I loosened my tie and ambled along dark back country roads.  Still feeling hot I slipped off my jacket.  And then – where do these ideas come from? – decided to take everything off.  Tie, shirt, shoes. Socks, trousers, underwear.  I clasped my clothes to cover my erection, but was totally nude by the time I got to the carpark under the flat.  I staggered up the cold concrete stairs, nude but exhilarated and fortunately still had the door key.  I’d been tempted to leave all my clothes in the street as I stripped them off big sanity just about prevailed!  It was lucky the flat was empty!  I’d forgotten all about that incident?!

Ed likes this

David
              • UK
              • Topics: 1
              • Comments: 76
              • Total: 77
              • Experienced Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @ibi2004

Yes. Used be a naked club night in london. Used to go there once a month. Apparently it was running last weekend.

Ed likes this

MissJD
                • UK
                • Topics: 0
                • Comments: 26
                • Total: 26
                • Experienced Poster
                @missjd

I’ve definitely flashed my boobs whilst on the tipsy side, but not properly got naked in a pub or club.

Gary, Ed, and 1 more person like this

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.