Reply To: The Silence is Deafening

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help The Silence is Deafening Reply To: The Silence is Deafening

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

Well, go on then, if you insist. The sun came out for a while so why not? I said I’d strip so I took three pictures – covered, uncovering, and fully naked – but this was best one. I played around with pixellating it for disguise but found it looks good like this in any case. It’s much bigger pixels than I’d use normally. I was in front of a shrub (on my left) and a stone wall (on my right) but they must be remarkably similar colours. The garden is overlooked and the neighbours on one side are moving out so were around quite a bit. If they saw anything, they didn’t comment. The grass was very wet and is quite long, which was a pleasant feeling and washed my feet. It left my dressing gown wet though (I threw it away from the shot) so I ended up walking back across the garden and into the house naked, about 30 yards probably. I haven’t done that recently, and never mid-morning. It felt good. I didn’t check to see if anyone was about – I don’t think there was anyone, but if they knew I’d seen them, they might think I was flashing at them!!

Ed likes this