@ed

Nice quiet one for you!

Martin likes this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

Well, her movements suit her body shape. She’s miming something, and at the end I wondered if it was to do with a lost friend, but watching again I couldn’t see much evidence for that.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
            • Ace Poster

I’ve watched this again. When I see these “art” videos, I ask myself what would be gained or lost if the performer wore clothes. The obvious gain is the use of clothes to represent a character and to provide bigger and more fluid movements than just skin and bones. In this case, though, and in most of the others, the performer uses their nakedness to reveal how their body does what they tell it to, as they create the performance. That was especially true this time. For normal day-to-day life, she needs to eat more pies but she’s perfect for this performance.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
              • Ace Poster

Speaking of the silence being deafening, it’s very quiet around here. If I was brave enough, I’d say that if seven different people like this post within seven days, the seventh one could give me a forfeit but I’m not that brave. So if seven current members like this within seven days (so by midnight on 11th October), I’ll strip naked outside. You’ll have to believe me with the picture uploads not working, but I’ll tell you how it went.

To avoid disappointment, my avatar picture may not be of me!!!

RRos, , Sangroid5k and 3 more people like this

Anonymous
                  • Ace Poster

Well, this is getting scary. “Ian, Sangroid5k, Ed and 2 more people like this” and we’re only half way through the week. I’d better check where the garden is overlooked now that the leaves are starting to thin out a bit. Or maybe I go the whole hog and find a quiet park somewhere. Hopefully everyone has seen this post now and I won’t be getting cold, wet and exposed.

Anonymous
                    • Ace Poster

Well that’s a relief. The deadline has passed and it’s only six 🙂

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                        • Ace Poster

Well, go on then, if you insist. The sun came out for a while so why not? I said I’d strip so I took three pictures – covered, uncovering, and fully naked – but this was best one. I played around with pixellating it for disguise but found it looks good like this in any case. It’s much bigger pixels than I’d use normally. I was in front of a shrub (on my left) and a stone wall (on my right) but they must be remarkably similar colours. The garden is overlooked and the neighbours on one side are moving out so were around quite a bit. If they saw anything, they didn’t comment. The grass was very wet and is quite long, which was a pleasant feeling and washed my feet. It left my dressing gown wet though (I threw it away from the shot) so I ended up walking back across the garden and into the house naked, about 30 yards probably. I haven’t done that recently, and never mid-morning. It felt good. I didn’t check to see if anyone was about – I don’t think there was anyone, but if they knew I’d seen them, they might think I was flashing at them!!

Ed likes this

Sangroid5k
                      • United States of America
                      • Topics: 0
                      • Comments: 64
                      • Total: 64
                      • Experienced Poster
                      • Verified as Male
                      @antonx

May I like it more than once?

If ONE person likes this post, I’ll strip naked outside.  And post a link at least.

, RRos and Ed like this

Anonymous
                          • Ace Poster

“If ONE person likes this post” … My mouse is hovering over the “like” button 🙂

Anonymous
                            • Ace Poster

Did you mean “exactly one”@antonx or “at least one”? Hopefully “at least” 🙂

Sangroid5k
                                • Experienced Poster
                                • Verified as Male
                                @antonx

I got three!  I did this a few days ago, but I’ll try again in a few minutes.

Sangroid5k
                              • Experienced Poster
                              • Verified as Male
                              @antonx

But it didn’t go over the edge. Ok gang. I see how it is.

*kicks dirt, returns to corner shoeshine box/newsstand to listen to the latest Mickey Mantle game.

Anonymous
                                  • Ace Poster

Still hovering.

Steve and Ed like this

Sangroid5k
                                  • Experienced Poster
                                  • Verified as Male
                                  @antonx

So, two people like your suspense of hovering vs one person who likes the actual post.  Do the two outweigh the one?  A cosmic thought!

likes this

RRos
                                    • United States
                                    • Topics: 1
                                    • Comments: 26
                                    • Total: 27
                                    • Experienced Poster
                                    @rros338

Hey guys! Can I hop on this bandwagon? I’m gonna copy the 7 likes in 7 days trigger (10/17) if it’s allowed, but since the pictures aren’t working and we’re right next to a second-story with kids, and I’m kinda new to all this, I’ll do something smaller. Maybe reply to three other topics nude, or post an Imgur link to a photo of myself, or something of that level that’s super daring for me, but might be more lame for you guys.

Anonymous
                                        • Ace Poster

I might sometimes know what would be lame for me but I’d never know what would be lame for you. There are lots of things that make a situation more or less challenging, for example (in no particular order),

1. What (if anything) are you wearing?
                                        2. How is your body arranged? (Spreadeagled is different from sitting with one leg over the other.)
                                        3. Who might see you?
                                        4. Who can see you?
                                        5. What is your relationship with the people who can or might see you?
                                        6. Have you been in this situation before?
                                        7. What is going on around you? (A late-night “dare” in a club where lots of people are doing dares, would be different from walking down the street in the daytime or walking along a deserted country path.)

And lots of other differences. So I wouldn’t know how to call something daring or lame for someone else to do. What do you want to achieve? If it’s to be naked in an unusual situation, what’s unusual for you? Sleeping naked? Walking naked around the house? Spending an hour naked? Looking out of a window naked? If you’re ok with being naked (and I guess that maybe you’re not) then what would be a step forward for you? Going outside? Standing in a window?  Spending 24 hours naked? Being photographed in revealing poses?

Maybe spending one minute (time it) standing naked in front of a full length mirror would be a challenge. Before lockdown you could have done that in a clothes-shop changing room if you don’t have a full-length mirror or if you wanted to increase the challenge by doing it with just a curtain to keep you invisible. Maybe the main challenge is to be naked in an unusual (for you) situation when something outside your control triggers it?

So, remembering that nothing is lame, what would be a challenge to you? What new thing do you want to do if the trigger condition is met?

RRos likes this

RRos
                                            • United States
                                            • Experienced Poster
                                            @rros338

Wow, thanks for the support, Prof Green, those are some great ideas. I admit I’m new to this NE world, but I’m trying to jump into it, since everyone here seems to be having a lot of fun with it. Admittedly, I have moved back in with my family during quarantine due to financial reasons, and they are very much opposed to this lifestyle, same with the neighbors who can be rather nosy and usually have small kids playing in the street. So anything involving a window or very long timeframes may be out of the question. I also do have some very serious body insecurities, so I do like the idea of simply standing in front of a mirror for a minute without covering myself. And yeah, the main challenge here is for me to do something new and unusual with a trigger outside of my control. Maybe once I get on my feet and living alone, I would be willing to try triggers and dares outside of my control, but one step at a time. So unless I hear any better ideas, I’m going to go for the minute mirror idea, maybe at 5 likes? And maybe if I get 10 likes, since picture uploads seem to be working again, I can post a picture of myself nude to the site. That would be a real challenge for me, but something I’ve wanted to try for a while. Does that sound okay?

Ed and like this

Anonymous
                                              • Ace Poster

One “like” already 🙂

RRos likes this

Anonymous
                                                • Ace Poster

You could do 10 seconds per “like”. That’s 20 seconds so far!

RRos likes this

RRos
                                                  • United States
                                                  • Experienced Poster
                                                  @rros338

You know, I like that idea. Means I’ll have to get 6 likes instead of 5, but it also means that it could be more or less time, completely out of my control. I may also consider extending the time for it until the end of the month, since I don’t really have the time to keep on top of this every day, and the site seems to be slowing down a bit.

, Steve and like this

Anonymous
                                                    • Ace Poster

Here’s an idea @rros338 if you’re not on this site very often. You’ve wondered before about being naked when you visit, but I guess that’s not always practical for you to do. When you log in, there is a “Latest Activity” list on the screen. If you ignore Ed (as he must think we do anyway!!) you’ll see a number of days since someone else posted. I’m looking at it now, and the last non-Ed post was 2 days ago. So for that login session, you would have to take 2 things off. Sometimes it’s longer so you might still end up having to strip naked but hopefully not every time you visit!

I think I’ll try it myself next time. I could wear more or less to start with depending on temperature, circumstances and how adventurous I’m feeling.

RRos and Ed like this

RRos
                                                      • United States
                                                      • Experienced Poster
                                                      @rros338

I actually really like that idea, Prof Green, thank you. Out of my control, but I can still influence it slightly based on what I start wearing. And it would give me a reason to be more active, both replying to break the streak and to not have to take as much off. Let me know how your attempt at it goes, but I’m definitely going to try that next time I visit the site. On a slightly different note, I’m still hoping more people like my original post here to push me to more time in front of the mirror, but a nice low 20 seconds is also good to work my way into trying to join this world for real.

likes this

Anonymous
                                                        • Ace Poster

Oh no. 2 days, I’d forgotten my suggestion, and I was only wearing a dressing gown (“was” being the operative word). Lucky it’s not cold. It felt a bit daft just sitting there and the laptop was digging into my legs so I went and sorted out the washing machine. The kitchen was quite cold though so I’ll put it back on after I’ve typed this. Brrrr.

Ed likes this

Sangroid5k
                                                      • Experienced Poster
                                                      • Verified as Male
                                                      @antonx

Paying up!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Sangroid5k.
                                                      Attachments:
                                                      You must be logged in to view attached files.

likes this

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.