Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Songs and performances

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 136
        • Total: 149
        • Power Poster

Have you ever heard a song and thought the lyrics to this would make for a great performance video?

There is a song very recently that did that for me. Meghan Trainer’s made you look.

I made an attempt at doing a short video for part of the song at home. Only a short 45 second clip.  Took a few minutes to edit and probably not done that well as I did it all on my phone.

Has anyone else done a performance to a song and if so what was the song?

John likes this

John
          • Cheshire, England
          • Comments: 272
          • Total: 285
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @seasider

No, but I would l, though I may not have the video skills. I’ll have a think and come back on this.

As an aside somebody that I used to know could use a version of the video without the colour effect lighting

Anonymous
            • Topics: 40
            • Comments: 722
            • Total: 762
            • Ace Poster

Quite a few songs mention being naked – maybe we should make a list!! Are there any that have lyrics that would inspire a gradual strip to nakedness?

Anonymous
              • Topics: 40
              • Comments: 722
              • Total: 762
              • Ace Poster

I hope this isn’t too far off the point. I’ve just added a comment to the blog (https://community.nakedexperiment.com/body-skin-and-space-2/#comment-60) and I digressed onto naked country dancing (obviously). It left me wondering if most of the excitement comes from the undressing or from the eventual nakedness? Going back to the song performance, is it more exciting to perform naked or to perform while gradually stripping?

Florence (as in Florence and the Machine), at Glastonbury (or similar) a few years ago, persuaded herself and many audience members to take one thing off as part of the show. I wonder what would have happened if she’d carried on. Taking three things off would have been a bit exposing I imagine.

Anonymous
                • Comments: 136
                • Total: 149
                • Power Poster

Not sure how many songs talk about gradual stripping. Would be interesting to find out. I’m sure there are lots that talk about being naked or taking tops off but stripping completely I don’t know. Will have to have a look.

It’s what go me started on the Meghan song, it starts by talking about wearing designer brands then suddenly having nothing on. Then back to wearing stuff then nothing on again. It was fun to make a clip. Had to print off some labels casue not rich enough for all that designer stuff. Then had to record each clip with each clothing separately then stitch them back together. Was a bit of work but was fun to do.

Didnt see that Florence event, festivals are places where Simon says would probably have gotten half the audience naked. I love festivals for the sense of freedom and release from shackled of normal life for a few days.

likes this

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.