Question for those taking part (or planning to) in the Weekly Dare Challenge

Forums Naked Activities Naked Dares Question for those taking part (or planning to) in the Weekly Dare Challenge

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 478
        • Comments: 840
        • Total: 1318
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Are you nervous about going fully naked in a dare soon?

Or are you holding off participating until the dares include proper nudity?

There is a long list of dares yet to go and I suspect lots of you won’t succeed at all of them. Are you looking forward to pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone?

Martin likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Well, why not? And, yes, I’m not assuming I’ll be able to do all of them by any means.

Regarding nervousness, isn’t that part of the fun? I hope that when I come to one I can’t do, that it will be for practical reasons, not nervousness, but we’ll see!!

Gary and Ed like this

Martin
      • London UK
        • Topics: 15
        • Comments: 227
        • Total: 242
        • Power Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Part of the fun has to be participating and building up rather than waiting. And going fully nude doesn’t hold any fears so same as Prof it may only be practical reasons that prevent taking part.

Ed likes this

Bfoot
      • Oxfordshire, UK
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 21
        • Total: 21
        • Experienced Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @barefootnudist

Totally agree! It’s not being naked but how you’re getting there that is the thrill I would say. And like for Prof and Martin, it probably will be for the practical reasons that I won’t be able to complete certain dares.

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Topics: 4
        • Comments: 118
        • Total: 122
        • Power Poster
        @gary

What they all said before 🙂

Anonymous
        • Topics: 3
        • Comments: 35
        • Total: 38
        • Experienced Poster

Agree with the others. I have not done any but week 1 yet, but for entirely practical reasons. I am not often alone so being naked is a rare treat. As I hope some of you will soon discover, being naked in front of other accepting people holds no fears for me…

Which led me to wonder – are these really “dares” at all, or just logistical challenges? It sounds like none of us are actually pushing boundaries of comfort (yet at least). What do you think? Does it even matter what we call it?

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 478
        • Comments: 840
        • Total: 1318
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

So far, these dares are at the very easy end of the scale. I’m aiming to start as accessible as possible to as many people as possible. If I begin with challenging dares, many people won’t even both trying. By beginning with really easy ones, more people are invested in the challenge before things get trickier.

Prof Green and Steve like this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

“are these really “dares” at all, or just logistical challenges?” — I’ve appeared naked on this site, or maybe its predecessor, before so it’s not necessarily the nakedness that is challenging. I’m finding the idea of responding to a dare by posting a photo in this relatively public place is more nerve-wracking than I’d anticipated. The quite distant naked photos I posted a long time ago of myself hugging a tree were posted as a dare from friends, and that process was a bit of a challenge, but a close-up of me cooking too near the stove was more like a shared joke, and posting it was just part of the fun really.

So I imagine the answer to the question from @tigerfish is that it depends on lots of things, and some people will find very simple dares quite challenging for all sorts of reasons. The same people might find some scary dares easier. We can’t/shouldn’t judge how challenging an individual found a dare to be.

If someone does find any dare challenging, it would be interesting to hear about why it was such a challenge to them!

Bfoot likes this

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar