• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2557
        • Total: 3147
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Not sure if I’ve posted this one before?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

Yes, a while ago.

I like to think (and it’s probably true) that I have a bit of witch in my DNA and I’m always wary of films etc that blur the line too much between freedom and madness. I was a bit sceptical of this one before because, apart from the trial scene near the beginning, I couldn’t see much actual witch activity going on.

I must be in a better, or more receptive, mood this time. They showed such a range of emotions and ways of behaving, all in a small space with a small cast. I like the way they challenge the audience, and (as quite often) I wish they’d gone further in drawing audience members into the performance. The beginning looked promising when, before the days of social distancing, they led people by the hand through the darkness to where they would sit. Then they interrogated a couple of them, but they could have gone further later.

This is the naked experiments community so it would have suited us here if a couple of audience members had been pulled into the herb heap and stripped but we can’t have everything.

It would be interesting to go to a theatre and see a warning sign saying “MAY CONTAIN SCENES OF your NUDITY”

Martin and Ed like this

Martin
              • Berkshire UK
              • Topics: 9
              • Comments: 318
              • Total: 327
              • Ace Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @martin

“It would be interesting to go to a show and see a warning sign: may contain scenes of your nudity”

Being a Naked Experiment community, maybe we should release images and videos of naked experiments?

Also, and I’ve said this before, I have been a ‘plant’ in an audience where, at the end of the show, the audience is called on to strip off if they wanted. That was so the ‘plants’ (two of us) stripping off might encourage the others. I only managed it once (but would love to do again!) and, on that occasion, only one audience member joined us. It is very tough for someone to strip in front of others when they aren’t expecting it….

and Ed like this

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.