Which Naked social experiment scenario would you choose

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Which Naked social experiment scenario would you choose

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
        • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 22
        • Comments: 216
        • Total: 238
        • Power Poster
        @shynudedude83

This came up on a different forum where someone proposed the following experiment:
        <div class=”story__copy bigger pt15″>

You receive notice that you have been enlisted in a social experiment: to complete it, you and one other person of your choosing merely have to live in a one-room studio apartment together for one year, with all your needs met. The only stipulation is the person you choose must be someone you know, not a family member, and must be of the gender you are sexually attracted to.

Only after you have made your choice do they drop the catch: you must decide which of the two of you will be required to remain completely naked at all times. If you choose yourself, your co-participant will be told it was chosen randomly… but if you choose your co-participant, they will be told you were the one who made the choice

Which do you choose?

My response was

I like how insidiously evil the terms and conditions are as it does make for one of those difficult moral conundrums that I like with these type of scenarios and it’s always interesting to see which people would take in the reasoning behind it.

As to the person I would choose it depends, do you have to currently know them and be in touch with them or could it be anyone that you have ever known in your entire life and as people that you know exclusively through the Internet count such as you would perhaps meet for the first time in this really awkward scenario!

As to which I would choose in this scenario I would choose for me to be the one naked based on two things. One I have a fantasy about CFNM and I am naturally submissive, and to I would feel like a complete perverted jerk if I pick the other one and force that on the other person and they would know it, that would just make the whole thing really terrible, at least if I am on the receiving end there would be no guilty feelings and it would probably be more of a buzz.

Now as to who I would pick in this scenario it depends on the parameters. If people you only know on the Internet would count I would have to go with a woman that I knew for several years on the Internet named Bonner. She expressed an interest in this kind of scenario and although she is married she is in an open relationship so it wouldn’t really create any kind of conflict, and since she suffered from body dysmorphic disorder she admitted that being in a situation like this would probably make her feel better about herself so I feel like in a situation like this it would be sort of like an ideal situation would make for a really funny first meeting!

If people you only knew through the Internet are off the table then thinking of the people that I know or have known at some point I don’t think I would want to have it be with anyone who is married as that would just create too much of a conflict I would think. There was this woman I knew in high school that looking back I think actually had a crush on me so she would be interesting in this scenario except that she is now married.

There is another woman that I knew in college that I had sort of a secret crush on but was too shy at the time and who was later married and sadly is no longer alive. But I feel like she would have been an interesting person to be in that scenario with because she was very liberal and open-minded and would probably be somebody who would be very easy to get along in that situation. And again seeing as I remember her being very attractive and she had very nice breasts and it was hard not to stare it would be rather ironic to be the naked one in that scenario while she gets to keep everything on LOL.

Since somebody mentioned someone they knew and lost contact with and couldn’t find on social media I do think of this one other girl that I knew back in high school. She would be about the same ages me now and I don’t know what her life situation is or if she was married, but I feel like she is probably secretly a huge pervert at heart. Even back then she wore shirts that said flirt on it and seemed to be really interested in guys and I think that she had a secret crush on me. One time I had to kiss her during a game of truth or dare and I felt so awkward around her afterwards.

To be in a situation with her where I could not wear clothing and where she could I think would be an electrifying situation and I feel she’s the kind of person who would really take advantage of it. Also I feel like if I picked her to be the naked one in that scenario and she knew it I feel like maybe she would be kind of resentful over that, so I wouldn’t dare pick otherwise.

But yeah no matter who I would pick at the end of the day I would choose to be the one naked simply because I think it would be the most exciting from my perspective, and also just because I couldn’t bring myself to do that to somebody else without feeling an overwhelming sense of guilt, when you are the one on the receiving end and in the embarrassing situation is perhaps easier to deal with in that regard.

What I think might be even more exciting and interesting and awkward is if the decision was hers and she picked me to be the one naked and we both knew that and had to deal with that for the next year. That would I think make things even more interesting in all honesty as to me I find that extremely attractive. Something about a woman who would be unabashedly and guiltlessly choose that option to have a guy naked for her amusement like that is just really bold and it’s something I would admire about her even if it was humiliating beyond belief.

Again I think of it like this that it’s rather ironic to think that I would be too shy and bashful to impose that on somebody else yet she wouldn’t have the slightest bit of problem with saying no I really want to see you naked and I don’t feel guilty about choosing it as I feel like a person who did that would probably be the kind of person who would probably milk the situation for all it was worth.

</div>

David likes this

David
          • UK
          • Topics: 1
          • Comments: 76
          • Total: 77
          • Experienced Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @ibi2004

Id choose being naked. Tis the only gentlemanly thing to do.

If im going to be living with them 24/7 for a year they are going to see me with an erection almost everyday whether i or they like it or not.

Gary and Arthur like this

John
            • Cheshire, England
            • Topics: 13
            • Comments: 272
            • Total: 285
            • Ace Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @seasider

Although I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t enjoy nudity, I would absolutely give the female the honour of being naked 🙂

I’ve had relationships in the past where I have occasionally been in charge of when my partner wears clothes. Not all the time, just when we were being playful.

There’s a girl called Clare I used to know and we were such good friends that we didn’t want to wreck it by having a relationship, she would absolutely have been the right person for this.

Lesson learned though, she got a jealous boyfriend and we lost touch, we should have had the relationship 🙁

Ed and Gary like this

Gary
            Participant
              • Cambridgeshire, UK
              • Topics: 3
              • Comments: 381
              • Total: 384
              • Ace Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @gary

I thought thiswould be a tricky one to aanswer until I spent a little time, then it was tricky because there are two women to choose between.

The first was my “gym wife”, we got on REALLY well, maybe a little too flirty at times but there was never anything to it.  She is definitely one I would like to see naked every day for a year but as she’s about 20 years younger than me and there wouldn’t be anything between us then she wouldn’t be my first choice.

First choice would be Monica, a rather gorgeous Italian lady I used to work with.  On a business trip (with others) she invited me to have a few drinks – which I (possibly foolishly) declined.  We always got on well and I believe there was a spark, so those drinks might have lead to a one-night.  So she would be my choice and be the one naked.

Ed likes this

Arthur
                • Power Poster
                @shynudedude83

@John

“There’s a girl called Clare I used to know and we were such good friends that we didn’t want to wreck it by having a relationship, she would absolutely have been the right person for this.”

You see if you didn’t want to have any kind of relationship I would think that this type of situation would be incredibly awkward! Remember the rules of the game are if you pick them to be naked they will know that you picked them where as if you are the one who gets naked they will never know so there will be no blame. If you didn’t want to have a relationship don’t you think she would find it a little bit weird or awkward that you picked her to be naked specifically?

When I actually answered this question on the other board where the person brought it up I actually misinterpreted the rules the first time where the idea is that you are supposed to pick someone that you would just like to spend a year with and only afterwards do you realize the horrible twist that you will be naked!

In the end though I found that it still wouldn’t change my attitude. Regardless of the woman that I picked I would feel like a total pig if she had to get naked and she knew that I wanted her to, where as if I was naked and she just thought that it was just random chance it would probably be a source of amusement and there would be no guilt involved.

It also probably would be good because it would probably force me to confront my own extreme shyness. I do think it would be a little bit more embarrassing if I had to get her naked and everything like that and she knew about it where as if I was just embarrassed by being naked around her it would feel more guilt free because I would be the one where the naked burden was placed upon.

I am thinking that this perhaps goes with my Myers-Briggs personality type INFJ, they prefer to make others feel comfortable and take the discomfort of a situation onto themselves and I wouldn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable by having to be naked even though it would be a very uncomfortable and very embarrassing thing for me to be!

Looking at what @David said I think that there is sort of the pressure to do the right thing and be the gentlemanly thing and not seem like a paid by taking advantage of the situation, which is why I would find it would be funny if the decision was hers and I would try to be a gentleman by imposing the nudity on me rather than on her, but it would be funny to see if she was just a total pig and decided to get the naked even though I would know she wanted me like that as that would probably make the whole situation really more awkward than anything else. It’s one thing if she thinks that you are just naked because of random choice, it’s another thing if she thinks that she is naked because of you being a pig, but it’s another thing altogether, but a whole other world to be with a woman who is totally unashamed about the fact that she has no problem with putting you in the uncomfortable position of being naked for her amusement. Personally I think that takes guts! Again maybe a double standard where a woman who be more forgiven for choosing her own pleasure.

John
                  • Cheshire, England
                  • Topics: 13
                  • Comments: 272
                  • Total: 285
                  • Ace Poster
                  • Verified as Male
                  @seasider

We were friends and although we kept it that way, we did dare games occasionally and had both seen oach other naked. Were the roles reversed she would have picked me to go naked and would have expected nothing less from me.

Arthur and like this

Arthur
                    • Power Poster
                    @shynudedude83

@John

“We were friends and although we kept it that way, we did dare games occasionally and had both seen oach other naked. Were the roles reversed she would have picked me to go naked and would have expected nothing less from me.”

It’s good that you had that rapport before that so it would probably be a lot less awkward once the caveat was revealed that one of you had to be naked because you are already comfortable with each other.

When I think back to all of the women that I considered as part of this experiment again I couldn’t picture myself putting any of them through that since I knew them mostly as casual friends or platonically, but it would be very interesting to see if the decision was there is what decision they would make. With a pick me out of the desire to see me naked, over the fact that they didn’t want me to see them naked or a combination of both?

Again it’s sort of a question that I guess I will never have answered but is certainly something interesting to think about. But all of the women that I mentioned were extremely liberal, sex positive and were not pushovers so I feel that there’s a good chance that a lot of them would choose me to be the naked one and not feel any shame about it, and that’s something I can respect, even though God it would be embarrassing!

In fact based of what I know of the women that I would have selected for this experiment without knowing the caveat in advance I feel pretty confident at least three of them out of the four that I was thinking of would probably vote for me to be the one naked. The girls I knew in high school I think were little bit pervy and not ashamed about it so they probably wouldn’t have had a problem with that, Bonner I have actually talked about these things with so she could probably pick that without feeling guilt especially seeing as she has body issues.

The one I am really not sure about though is the one that I knew in college. She was very liberal and progressive and everything so maybe she wouldn’t mind the idea of getting naked and wouldn’t have a problem with doing that to make me feel comfortable, but on the other hand she had large breasts and could have been self-conscious about it so it’s hard to say.

Again though I think that most people are human and most people don’t want other people to think that they are perverts and yet I think most people if given the choice between being naked around the opposite sex or having the opposite sex be naked around them a lot of people probably would pick the selfish decision and make the other person naked and I don’t think there’s necessarily anything wrong with that.

It is an interesting idea though and I am actually now using it as a basis for a novel I am writing except I made one of the horrible things is that after everyone picks their choices the experimenter tells everybody that it was random selection even though some people pick the other person to get naked so they sort of voted their conscience and now have to live with the consequences of that.
                    But the caveat is interesting because it really does tell you a lot about a person whether they would pick you to be naked with them to be naked and whether or not you would know that you picked them or not, and that’s what the fascinating thing about it is for me.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.