• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2558
        • Total: 3148
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Being naked with other people is generally accepted to be much easier if everyone else is naked too, whether you are skinny dipping, partaking in WNBR or visiting a nudist resort. But undressing when other people, still fully-dressed, are just sitting there and watching you is a completely different experience.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Paul likes this

Arthur
          • Long Island, New York, United States
          • Topics: 22
          • Comments: 216
          • Total: 238
          • Power Poster
          @shynudedude83

Undressing while others stay dressed gives them total control of the situation. I definitely agree that if everybody’s naked you don’t stand out as much and you can actually still blend in with the crowd, where as being the only one naked is much more intense because all of the focus is on you. Although I do often think that being the only one naked would be uncomfortable at least it would result in you probably being the only one uncomfortable where as everybody else would probably be a lot more relaxed.

It reminded me of this woman I was chatting with CFNM about (if only she lived closer) who had body issues you said that it would definitely be really fun to have me be naked and her not, I would be uncomfortable but she would feel perfectly fine with it because the focus would be totally taken away from her. I like the idea of making other people comfortable like that even if it involves me being very very uncomfortable!

Ed likes this

Arthur
            • Long Island, New York, United States
            • Topics: 22
            • Comments: 216
            • Total: 238
            • Power Poster
            @shynudedude83

I actually think that that picture is a pretty good example, just look at the face of the woman watching them getting undressed and the big smile on it, and look at the faces of the people getting undressed and how stone cold serious they look!

Ed likes this

Anonymous
              • Topics: 13
              • Comments: 136
              • Total: 149
              • Power Poster

I think I’ve shared before I like the idea of others in control, this type of thing is right up my street. Giving up my clothes to give over total control to others who remain clothed.

Paul and Ed like this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  • Topics: 590
                  • Comments: 2558
                  • Total: 3148
                  • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
                  @ed

I tried to set up an experiment session for people of that persuasion not long before the pandemic, but it never came to anything.

John and Bamaswitch like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.