Streaking Stories!

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Streaking Stories!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 9
        • Comments: 11
        • Total: 20
        • Experienced Poster

Hey everyone!

I was hoping everyone here who has gone streaking in their life would be willing to share their story here. Can’t wait to see what others have experienced and add a story of my own!

Martin likes this

Martin
          • Berkshire UK
          • Comments: 318
          • Total: 327
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Does it count if you are paid to streak?

I was/am in an online advert for a football manager game (top eleven). A football match was being filmed so there was about 100 people in a football stand watching players on the pitch and I was required to run across the pitch, interfering with play before being caught by security staff and being led of the pitch.

original plan was to be full nude – well they wanted me in trainers but I said I would be okay without – and the time came to shoot the scene. I was then told that the director was reluctant to ask me to remove my underwear so I could keep that on. I argued that if it was a “real streaker” they wouldn’t do that. The person taking me to me start point spoke to the director who allowed me to make the choice.

so off came the underwear as well, off I ran, through the players, got caught by security, and then got walked back to my start point with hands held behind me so unable to cover, along the front of the stand watched by all, and then allowed to put my underwear back on!

Fun to do – and paid for it!

Watched the resulting advert and the streak got reduced to just a few seconds and I was pixelated!

ps great story, David

pps found the advert still available on line from 2015 :).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Martin.

Steve, Ed and David like this

Anonymous
            • Comments: 11
            • Total: 20
            • Experienced Poster

I’ll share mine that happened just recently.

like I’ve said in previous forums, I am very shy with my nudity and being seen naked. But being naked in public/ streaking is something I want to do. At my house I have a decent sized back yard, that has a few acres of land with it. I have neighbors on both sides and just a thin row of trees separating our yard from each other. Usually, if I wanted to streak outside I would have more cover. But some recent tree removal and new neighbors have caused that to be an issue. I have before ran outside naked in broad daylight, but that was only about 10 yards at most, and I was covering myself with my hands the entire time. This time though, I was determined to have a more real experience. Come nightfall, I turned off my outside lights so basically no one could see me. I then stripped off inside my house and took a step outside. I did have shoes on, but besides that I was as naked as I could be. Carefully, looking around, I kept my hands down low. To my shock my neighbors must have had company leaving, and their headlights were piecing the trees that separate up. Luckily for me. My house provided cover, so there was no real worry there. After they left, I first retraced my previous 10 yard dash, before then running around the perimeter of my backyard! God it was so thrilling and nerve wracking, my hands swapped back from covering myself to staying at my side depending on my mood. After I completed the run I wanted to do more, but, I realized I shouldn’t get to careless. Next time, I’d like to do my front yard, which is the side that not only has more lighting but also is right on the street. But, that is a story for another day!

Steve and Martin like this

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.