@ed

Very fleeting nudity, but I thought this video was quite cute:

Don Smith, Steve and Martin like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

I like how they seem to be wearing whatever they came in, without necessarily being easy to take off. I didn’t understand the commentary but did like her tone of voice. It could have been a language lesson, teaching the learners of that language how to describe people undressing. Maybe I should have another go at learning French. I just need to find someone using a different classroom approach. Maybe they could do art lessons at the same time.

I’ve just looked at the flour video that came up after the naked one. Maybe they are taking the mick out of instructional videos.

(One for older members of this community…) “Charlie says keep your legs together when naked on the beach.”

Martin likes this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 40
            • Comments: 722
            • Total: 762
            • Ace Poster

“For more than three years now, we have been working together on questions relating to femininity and more particularly on the construction of our image of women on a daily basis.”

Apparently the subject matter of this particular video is “Where Juliette and Mathilde will tell you why they don’t want to get naked.”

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.