• Author
      Kevin
        • Berkshire, UK
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 15
        • Total: 17
        • Poster
        @victor

While I am away enjoying some sun I have been brave enough to take some photos that fit within the group guidelines so I thought it might be fun to add them here as the holiday progresses, it also means I can let you know if there what my risk factor was which may be a bit more interesting than just seeing them in isolation.

RFLE58, Diana, NakedMadCat and 1 more person like this

Kevin
          • Berkshire, UK
          • Poster
          @victor

I’m not very good at attaching images (any help appreciated) but this one as a start is within the villa so with virtually no risk factor

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.

RFLE58, Diana and NakedMadCat like this

Kevin
            • Berkshire, UK
            • Poster
            @victor

The next one is a slightly riskier shot. Whilst it is by our plunge pool I am visible from the track that passes our villa though I did make sure there was no one walking past and I could easily hear any approaching cars.

Attachments:

Diana and NakedMadCat like this

Kevin
              • Berkshire, UK
              • Poster
              @victor

A slightly riskier photo as the room was due to be cleaned and as I was outside on the sundeck I couldn’t hear if they had come in to clean, at which point whoever it was would easily see me. Luckily by the time they arrived I had got my swimming trunks on. I did go for a naked dip in the pool as well but no photographic evidence of that. Thrill factor was exhilarating.

Hopefully more will follow from different locations as our holiday progresses.

Attachments:

RFLE58, Diana and NakedMadCat like this

John
                • Cheshire, England
                • Topics: 13
                • Comments: 272
                • Total: 285
                • Ace Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @seasider

Good luck, enjoying this thread. Hope you manage to get some even more daring pics.

RFLE58, Diana and Kevin like this

Kevin
                  • Berkshire, UK
                  • Poster
                  @victor

So this is the next hotel, and the risk factor has indeed increased. This is the swimming pool and I was there when everyone  else was elsewhere but even though it is vitually hidden from the main building the steps down to the pool are also hidden so anyone could have walked down at any point – no-one did!

Attachments:

RFLE58, Diana, NakedMadCat and 1 more person like this

Kevin
                    • Berkshire, UK
                    • Poster
                    @victor

So we press on and the next hotel was far to busy and risky to take any photos. The risk factor was that there were so many CCTV cameras in all the public places that it really wasn’t (for me) possible. Now we are getting near the end of the holiday and todays hotel has a very nice plunge pool. This is on the public side of the room with a path leading past all the rooms. Whilst there is a wall around this property the path runs alongside the wall and we have to go down 6 steps to access it from the path, so anyone walking past could easily see me but I couldn’t see them approaching from my position. So I took a few shots because my phone photography skills are limited and as I took this last shot and walked back to the phone to check it another guest said “good afternoon” as they walked past, I had no idea they were there and froze, but by the time I composed myself they had gone. I guess the fun comes if we notice each other at dinner tonight.

Attachments:

RFLE58, ptHarry, Martin and 3 more people like this

NakedMadCat
                      • Manchester UK
                      • Comments: 61
                      • Total: 63
                      • Experienced Poster
                      @nakedmadcat

Great series!

Kevin likes this

Kevin
                        • Berkshire, UK
                        • Poster
                        @victor

So the final shot from the last hotel is possibly the most risky, although it is a small boutique hotel it is at full capacity. The pool like so many we stayed at is quite secluded and arrived at via a path through the trees. The pool is quite large, about 30-35 metres and I set my phone up at one end with me having to run down the length of the pool to get in shot with the risk of anyone suddenly appearing through the trees. To add to my personal challenge I left my trunks by my phone and deliberatly walked back the length of the pool. It only took a short time but with my back to the path I have to say my heart was beating quite fast.

And so my holiday and this thread ends with us returning to Blighty tomorrow – it’s been fun and memorable

Attachments:

RFLE58, NakedMadCat and Martin like this

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.