• Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

What are everyone’s views on CCTV? It’s hard to go far outside your house before you are visible to any of a myriad of CCTV cameras. Being naked isn’t a crime here in the UK, but how do you feel about being caught naked on camera when that camera isn’t yours?

Bfoot
      • Oxfordshire, UK
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 21
        • Total: 21
        • Experienced Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @barefootnudist

As long as you’re not trespassing and the camera is not a council one, it’s unlikely that the camera is actively monitored. Likelihood of anyone reviewing the footage the next morning is also slim, unless something happens in the area where you are. Not concerned much

Ed likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

When nothing is happening, I find CCTV intrusive. When anything bad happens, I always want everything to be on camera. Face recognition bothers me – it’s too easy to build up a detailed picture of everything we do. On the other hand, if we have to be monitored, I prefer a camera to having lots of shady secret service agents hanging around in public buildings and on street corners. I don’t mind if someone sees me outside naked but I don’t want to offend anyone. I don’t want to be on a CCTV system naked though. Maybe I wonder what would happen to the photos, but in reality only a very tiny proportion of CCTV footage ever gets seen (as @barefootnudist says) and even less is ever stored for any length of time.

Ed likes this

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar