Reply To: Question for those taking part (or planning to) in the Weekly Dare Challenge

Forums Naked Participation Dare Challenges Weekly Dare Challenge #1 Question for those taking part (or planning to) in the Weekly Dare Challenge Reply To: Question for those taking part (or planning to) in the Weekly Dare Challenge

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

“are these really “dares” at all, or just logistical challenges?” — I’ve appeared naked on this site, or maybe its predecessor, before so it’s not necessarily the nakedness that is challenging. I’m finding the idea of responding to a dare by posting a photo in this relatively public place is more nerve-wracking than I’d anticipated. The quite distant naked photos I posted a long time ago of myself hugging a tree were posted as a dare from friends, and that process was a bit of a challenge, but a close-up of me cooking too near the stove was more like a shared joke, and posting it was just part of the fun really.

So I imagine the answer to the question from @tigerfish is that it depends on lots of things, and some people will find very simple dares quite challenging for all sorts of reasons. The same people might find some scary dares easier. We can’t/shouldn’t judge how challenging an individual found a dare to be.

If someone does find any dare challenging, it would be interesting to hear about why it was such a challenge to them!

Gary, Ed and like this