Would you strip naked at a female friend's party?

Forums Naked People CFNM Would you strip naked at a female friend's party?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
      • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 11
        • Comments: 46
        • Total: 57
        • Experienced Poster
        @shynudedude83

If one of your female friends or coworkers or casual acquaintances or something said that they were having a party and they wanted a guy to strip naked for them and they asked you if you could do it if you think you would be able to go through with it? I would be thrilled at the idea but I am not sure if I would chicken out at the end!

Charles VA likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Not a friend, unless perhaps it was the result of a game. I think that receiving and accepting an invitation like that would be a barrier to genuine friendship. Maybe she’d ask me as a favour to sort out a problem she was having but I can’t think of a realistic scenario.

Coworker possibly. I worked somewhere a few years ago where parties could get a bit out of hand sometimes and turning up naked isn’t beyond belief! Most staff were female but even in that situation I could imagine it raising #metoo issues these days.

Casual acquaintances – much more likely. I’d want to exchange the favour though! Maybe draw lots amongst everyone who was invited to see who was going to have to strip naked in front of everybody. You could combine that with an art class perhaps, or you could make it an initiation into a group that gets together occasionally. You could combine the two ideas and say that anyone who hasn’t been before has to draw lots to see who strips.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 8
        • Total: 8
        • Poster

Yes I think I could and would do it, provided the audience was the opposite sex. That’s been a fantasy of mine for a while. Doubt it will ever happen tho.

Charles VA likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

This is not exactly stripping for female friends or coworkers or casual acquaintances, but it reminds me of the “topless beach” problem. What would it feel like to end up on a topless beach with women you know?

If your female friend or coworker or casual acquaintance wanted you to strip for them on the beach, you could say that you’d go first!

Anonymous
        • Comments: 2
        • Total: 2
        • Poster

Yes I would be happy to do it and be the naked waiter after undressing

Jeffery Curt Homan
      • Seattle Washington USA
        • Comments: 1
        • Total: 1
        • Poster
        @curt

I wouldn’t do it for just anyone of my female friends, but there is a lot of them I would do it for, especially if I didn’t know most of the women I would be naked for.

David
      • UK
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 43
        • Total: 45
        • Experienced Poster
        @ibi2004

Providing there were no cameras… Yes.

Don Smith and Charles VA like this

PembsWalker
      • Wales
        • Topics: 1
        • Comments: 5
        • Total: 6
        • Poster
        @pembswalker

I wouldn’t want to put on a strip show, like a cheesy Chippendale wannabe, but would happily just be naked at a party, serving drinks, etc.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by PembsWalker. Reason: Wouldn't, not would!

Martin likes this

Martin
      • London UK
        • Topics: 15
        • Comments: 227
        • Total: 242
        • Power Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Quite simply, yes, if asked.

I played Santa one year for adult friends (indeed I was the youngest one present!). And that saw me stripping down to just a thong at one point.

of course, a lot easier if you don’t know those seeing you naked – but not a bar to me going nude in front of those I know.

Prof Green
        • North of England
          • Ace Poster
          @profgreen

Were you giving out your clothes as presents? That sounds like a good adult Christmas party game!

You’ve got me thinking now – Secret Santa where everyone wins the right to strip someone else naked? Or everybody wins the right to remove a specified item of clothing from the “victim” (loser of a previous game)?

I heard of a tradition (allegedly) in Japan where the bride at a wedding has to do various forfeits and can easily end up naked in front of all their friends and family. Often the bridesmaids have the job of doing the forfeits instead so that the bride’s dignity is preserved, and because there are several bridesmaids they might get away with just being topless or whatever. Anyway, does this make anyone think of Santa and elves? If Santa has to do a forfeit, an elf could do it for him.

No idea why I’m thinking of Christmas in March though.

Martin and Don Smith like this

Martin
        • London UK
          • Power Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

No, I was just dared to be Santa … and give out presents from my bulging sack. But it got very warm so the trousers came off (wearing Santa shorts under), then the jacket, then the shorts leaving me in a Santa thong only …. hmm cue for a picture I feel…

Don Smith likes this

Martin
        • London UK
          • Power Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Wasn’t like this but I can’t find my thong right now!

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Prof Green likes this

Don Smith
        • USA
          • Comments: 57
          • Total: 58
          • Experienced Poster
          @dons256

Being stripped by someone else does have it appeal!

Martin likes this

Martin
        • London UK
          • Power Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Oh it is great being stripped by another. Especially giving up all control and potentially being quite vulnerable.

🙂

Don Smith likes this

Bensdick
      • Herts
        • Comments: 30
        • Total: 31
        • Experienced Poster
        @bensdick

once asked to model some male outfits for an Ann Summers evening by a older lady I knew ( Was her toyboy) but I bottled out.

Shame, looking back , it would of been good fun, modelling for a room of mature ladies ( mid 30s to 50ish), I’m sure they would of stripped me off by the end of the night !!

Don Smith, Prof Green and Martin like this

Prof Green
        • North of England
          • Ace Poster
          @profgreen

There are things I wish I hadn’t bottled out of. Better to regret doing something than not doing it (within reason!!)

Don Smith, Ed and Martin like this

Don Smith
        • USA
          • Comments: 57
          • Total: 58
          • Experienced Poster
          @dons256

Being stripped by a room full of mature women would have been an experience for sure!

Martin
      • London UK
        • Power Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

quite right.

my first life modelling session – so so nervous going to I could easily have just not shown but it was the fact that I’d let others down that kept me going. And glad I did. Still remember that feeling years later though.

Ed likes this

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar