Would You Participate If There Was a Go Naked Day in Your Town?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Would You Participate If There Was a Go Naked Day in Your Town?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
        • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 22
        • Comments: 216
        • Total: 238
        • Power Poster
        @shynudedude83

Yesterday I had this dream where my town was having something called naked day where I was walking around town and noticing everybody was naked, and it was like a big celebration and everything like that. In the end I felt like I was about to get naked with this woman who was dressed but then it ended before anything interested happened, but at least I saw lots of naked people in my dreams anyway!

So my question is if your town or your city had like a day where it was fine for everybody to go naked do you think that you would participate? Again you have to consider the fact that this is in your local neighborhood and you could run into people that you actually know.

John likes this

John
          • Cheshire, England
          • Topics: 13
          • Comments: 265
          • Total: 278
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @seasider

Would depend on numbers. I absolutely would if enough were doing it, if I was the only one about, probably not.

Arthur
            • Power Poster
            @shynudedude83

I’ll admit while I likely wouldn’t get naked in my own town with people I know I’d probably leave the house to watch and try to be discrete about it. It was fun in the dream at least!

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                • Topics: 588
                • Comments: 2527
                • Total: 3115
                • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
                @ed

Over the years, I’ve had a few people tell me that they’ve taken part in the WNBR (or similar) but in a town away from where they live. It seems the chance of being seen by people you know is more embarrassing than being seen naked by thousands of people. With the Naked Experiment sessions, the same applies. Participants either want the other participants to be strangers or to know that people they know (eg from the same office) will have to get naked too so it is a shared experience. Clearly being completely naked in front of fully clothed people you know, is the most challenging situation when it comes to nudity.

Arthur
                • Power Poster
                @shynudedude83

“Clearly being completely naked in front of fully clothed people you know, is the most challenging situation when it comes to nudity.”

I fully agree with that for the simple fact that when you are naked around people that you know they will be able to picture you naked forever more after and you will have to interact with them regularly for the rest of your life with them knowing what you look like naked but perhaps not the other way around. And with strangers you don’t care as much because you’re probably never going to see them again, so you are more or less anonymous, but with people you know in your community who might potentially judge you for it it’s harder to participate. Like I wouldn’t mind getting naked in a situation with a bunch of strangers as much as I would with people I know as that would just be awkward and uncomfortable.

Ed likes this

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.