Why Does It Feel So Weird Being the Only One Naked?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Why Does It Feel So Weird Being the Only One Naked?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
        • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 22
        • Comments: 216
        • Total: 238
        • Power Poster
        @shynudedude83

I was reading about an interview that somebody posted on the CFNM forum the other day and was wondering to myself a question that came up as to why it feels so weird to be the only one naked. Is it just because there is the expectation in society that everybody is always dressed? Or is it just the fact that you stand out as being the only one?

I think that when you are the only one naked you feel out of place because it is taken as the norm that everybody is always wearing clothing and when you are the only one who is not you feel like you really really stand out, and it makes you feel even more naked and exposed and vulnerable.

What are everybody else’s thoughts on this?

Joseph and Ed like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

For me, it depends on the situation. I’ve lost stripgames where the forfeit is to stay naked and it’s almost disappointing how quickly I get used to it. On the other hand I once lost one where I ended up exposed, aroused and hands tied behind me and that was mortifyingly embarrassing, but oddly fun too! I think there is normally safety in numbers. I’ve never done either of these things but if I did WNBR I’d expect to feel very “normal” doing it, but if I cycled somewhere naked by myself, I’d feel very exposed, nervous in a good way, but also concerned about annoying anyone who saw me. A woman would get a round of applause. A man would get aggressively shouted at, I fear.

Arthur and Joseph like this

Arthur
            • Long Island, New York, United States
            • Topics: 22
            • Comments: 216
            • Total: 238
            • Power Poster
            @shynudedude83

@profgreen

I think for me partially the conflict is the fact that I find that the humiliation itself is arousing. So although I would be embarrassed in any naked situation the embarrassment would be compounded by the fact that I was obviously being turned on by it, and this is especially true if you are the only one naked. It’s embarrassing enough to be naked while all the women around you are dressed, but for them to see that you are getting an erection over it on top of everything else is just beyond embarrassing, that goes to the realm of mortifying, but once again the irony is the fact that that makes it even more embarrassing just makes it even more arousing, so it’s an endless vicious cycle!

and Ed like this

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.