John
        • Cheshire, England
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 272
        • Total: 285
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @seasider

From what Ed has said, this would probably only be the men, but watching the videos, it struck me why couldn’t we produce one of these ourselves?

Some sort of simple scenario, group of people seated, in turn each gets up, gets undressed and stands in front of the others for a minute or so, then gets dressed, sits down, next person gets up…

Or something more complicated and arty. Probably the only thing that would in all likelihood be all male that I would do. Also wouldn’t object if members of the group who didn’t want to take part formed an audience.

Thoughts?

Gary, Martin, Ed and 1 more person like this

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 591
          • Comments: 2563
          • Total: 3154
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

I like that idea. Can we organise it?

First we need to know who’s interested in participating.

Martin and John like this

John
            • Cheshire, England
            • Topics: 13
            • Comments: 272
            • Total: 285
            • Ace Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @seasider

Obviously I would do it, and I guess that if it worked we could plan something more daring, perhaps outdoors.

Practicalities, I guess you would need it to be in the Cardiff area, I couldn’t stay overnight so would need weekend and probably middle of the day.

Then we would need people interested to say whether they would give permission to be filmed, to post on here, or to post on vimeo. I would say yes to all 3, but would go with less to make it happen. The basic concept is not a lot different to a lot of the videos you post, so we could give it an arty name and stick on vimeo easily.

It would be nice to get a mixed group. But I don’t think it will happen.

I guess it would be easier to get venues and less awkward moments with caretakers etc because we could say that we were making a theatrical film and there would be nudity in advance.

A idea of room hire and film costs would give us a figure to work out how many people we would need to make it affordable I guess.

Ed likes this

Gary
              Participant
                • Cambridgeshire, UK
                • Topics: 3
                • Comments: 381
                • Total: 384
                • Ace Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @gary

Unfortunately it’s those practicalities that get in the way.  I might manage to do an overnight but it would have to be a week day and not a weekend.

Keep going with the idea and hopefully you’ll get something going

Martin
                • Berkshire UK
                • Topics: 9
                • Comments: 318
                • Total: 327
                • Ace Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @martin

I’d certainly be up for it.

John and Ed like this

Martin
                    • Berkshire UK
                    • Topics: 9
                    • Comments: 318
                    • Total: 327
                    • Ace Poster
                    • Verified as Male
                    @martin

Oh and can probably sort out a cameraman (who may be willing to be full nude whilst filming) / video editor

RFLE58, Ed and John like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.