Sometimes reality is too much.

Forums Community & News Experiments, Reports & Nude Events Sometimes reality is too much.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2559
        • Total: 3149
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I’ve just had a Skype call with a group (or possibly 1 person – didn’t get evidence of there being a group) and I’ve noticed a recurring pattern.

One of the thrills/challenges of being naked in front of other people is that it’s (for most people) and embarrassing and scary thing to do, letting someone else see all of you.

What I’m realising is that whilst LOTS of people like the idea of being naked or the thrill of risking nudity, actually going through with it is a different thing altogether. That step of turning it from fantasy to reality can be terrifying and there is also a fear that it’s a one-way journey. Once the “monster” is out of the box, you can’t put it back.

I don’t think anyone who toys with the idea of taking part with an experiment but then turns away from it is a time-waster, but I suspect that, sometimes, the attraction of the fantasy just isn’t strong enough to overcome the fear of the unknown.

One of the hitches I repeatedly hit with experiment applicants is the requirement to do things on their terms (somewhere they know, people they know (or don’t know), only being naked once, only in front of the opposite/same sex, no older people, no younger people, designing the experiment themselves, etc.etc.) These are requirements that make it easier for them but harder for me, often much harder.

We often get to about the same point and then things fall apart. When it starts to feel real, like it will really happen, they back out sharpish. Often by just cutting off contact and closing their account.

likes this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 85
          • Total: 87
          • Experienced Poster

You’ve nailed it.  I’m as probably as guilty as anyone.  The fantasy is alluring and addictive….the reality is something else.  I like to think I’m brave enough to take part, even in the more graphic vote offs. But I’m just back from a business trip to Dublin, stayed in a plush hotel, but lots of mirrors in the bathroom, all very unforgiving.  So that puts me off…in my mind I’m still young thin and virile.

Diana and Ed like this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 40
            • Comments: 722
            • Total: 762
            • Ace Poster

The problem for me is logistics. I’ve backed my life into a bit of a corner when it comes to getting a day or two away somewhere. It’s very unlikely to ever be possible, except perhaps on one or two specific days at short notice, too short to arrange an experiment.

If I did manage to participate in an experiment, I’d enjoy the surprises. I’m getting less and less bothered about who sees me naked, but I’m curious about what other people look like without any clothes. The enjoyment for me would be trying out new things with new people, so being OON or CFNM or tied to an X-shaped cross or stripping someone or being stripped, even led outside naked and hooded (for blindfold and disguise), would all be interesting to do with folks I didn’t know. I definitely wouldn’t want to specify the kinds of conditions Ed listed. I’d want a mixture of people so men and women, young and old, but that would be about it really. The fun would be in not knowing what we’d be doing next.

If I wanted more control over what was happening, I wouldn’t sign up for an experiment, but I wonder what I could do instead. There must be businesses that arrange tailored 18-certificate experiences. Maybe they run “open” events (for people who don’t have a group of friends to work/play with) that individuals can sign up to. Maybe they would be the same businesses that organise hen/stag do’s, or maybe a broad minded commercial photographer. The customers would specify the details of what they wanted, so people with the kinds of boundaries Ed mentioned would be able to enjoy a safe but challenging day away.

Diana, Gary and Ed like this

Gary
              Participant
                • Cambridgeshire, UK
                • Topics: 3
                • Comments: 381
                • Total: 384
                • Ace Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @gary

I like the X-shaped Cross idea – but not sure how that would fit into an experiment, particularly an outdoors one.

Like @ProfGreen I work from home fulltime, but I do have the option of “Work trips”, even an overnight one.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                • Ace Poster

Before the face-to-face experiment, we’d need some way of working out a series of increasingly challenging “restraint” tasks. (I’m avoiding the word “bondage” as that sounds very scary!!!) Are you prepared to ket someone

1. Blindfold you
                2. Tie your ankles together
                3. Tie your ankles to the legs of a chair
                4. Tie your hands in front of you
                5. Tie your hands behind you
                6. Tie you to a post (not necessarily an outdoor lamp-post!)
                7. Tie you to an X-shaped cross

and then afterwards get people to talk about how it felt to be doing the tieing or being tied.

The problem, of course, is that doing naked experiments is a minority interest, and adding restraints would be a small minority of a minority 🙁

Gary and like this

Anonymous
                    • Experienced Poster

So, I’d be stripped nude..and there’d be a male group of 5 or 6 or more?

Given the options, I’d go for:

• 1 and
                    • 3 (if my hands were tied to the arms of the chair too?)

The others?  Not so keen.

How long would I be tied up for?

Anonymous
                        • Ace Poster

Yes, you could have your wrists tied to the arms. I’d accidentally missed that stage. I was thinking more about the exposure caused by having your legs held open, but – yes – the restraint aspect is the main point.

How long would you be tied up for? The experiment sessions seem to be quite short duration, so any “round” needs to be brief. A couple of minutes feels a lot longer than it sounds. I like @gary ‘s idea of using a dice roll, especially halving the number from the dice to set the number of minutes.

Anonymous
                          • Experienced Poster

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Interesting stuff?  For me, and I know I’m going on about it, the thrill would be, as I’m amongst all these men (and women?), of having my clothes taken off, offering no resistance, then being tied to the chair and blindfolded etc.  Legs apart, penis (erection?) on full display, completely naked.  I’d be quite helpless. Would the other men be told they couldn’t touch me, or would that be encouraged?</p>
                          A nice fantasy for a cold Wednesday.

Anonymous
                            • Ace Poster

Sticking with the dice theme, the men – after they’ve stripped you naked and tied you up – could take it in turns to roll a dice and if they roll a 6 they have permission to touch you. If you have a cushion behind you, you’ll be nearer the edge of the chair. ((goes red) Er – someone told me that!!)

likes this

Anonymous
                              • Experienced Poster

I just love the idea of being stripped by eager hands.  I’ll have the cushion behind me if that easier and gives better access to my penis (erection?).   Keep the dice theme….roll:

1. One of the men can touch me briefly.
                              2. one of the men can touch me for 30 seconds.
                              3. no touching!! Ha ha!
                              4. one of the men can touch me for 45 seconds
                              5. a minute…
                              6. (I’ll leave that to your imagination!)

Sounds like fun, right?

Gary likes this

Anonymous
                                • Experienced Poster

But more than one 6 and I’m finished! ???

Gary
                              Participant
                                • Cambridgeshire, UK
                                • Ace Poster
                                • Verified as Male
                                @gary

I’d be up for all of them, although from a practical point of view 6 might be difficult to arrange if you don’t use an outdoors lamp-post (or similar).

Also number 7 would be tricky to do, unless you used the corners of a bed to make the X-shape.

Thinking of “Strip Game Central” these could be forfiets to the person losing a strip-game, decide the forfeit by a die-roll (if 6 was removed and 7 becomes 6) either before or after the game or go through the forfiets sequentialy, then anyone uncomfortable with the forfeit doesn’t play (but has to stand naked for the duration of the game maybe?).

The forfiet duration could also be a die roll 1 = 1 minute 6 = 6 minutes (or possible 1&2 = 1 min … 5&6=3 min)

, and Ed like this

Anonymous
                                • Topics: 13
                                • Comments: 136
                                • Total: 149
                                • Power Poster

Any one of those options is absolutely fine with me.

The mention of No6 being difficult without it being a lamppost pretty much says it almost has to be a lamppost. No 6 almost brings me back to the one thing I would love to try when combined with others.

So the experiment starts indoors whereever. It starts with getting naked however that might happen. Then we get in to the combination.

1 get blindfolded

2 get ankles tied together just loose enough to allow a waddle.

5 hands tied together behind back

Walk to a car outside or be carried and be driven to a lamppost.

6 be tied to the lamppost and left for X minutes depending on dice roll.   Get released from lamppost and put back in car and driven back to venue. Get inside then get untied.

8 can we add headphones in to the mix so while blindfolded you also have sense of hearing taken away at the same time and before heading out to lamppost  all that time naked outside with no idea where you were or who saw anything. That I am definitely up for.

I think any blindfolded experience is heightened by removing the hearing too. It just adds to the shock of anything.

The whole touching thing from my point of view if I was tied up would be entirely up to those twkingnpart if they wanted to or not. I would have no issues with any choice they made.

, Gary and like this

Anonymous
                                    • Experienced Poster

I’m not keen on the idea of being nude outside and/or being abandoned tied to a lamppost.  I can see the appeal – but not me.

But blindfold and headphones?  That’s interesting.

And no objection to the touching?  Whatever choices the other men made?  Even slow stroking, full masturbation?  Really no limits? ?

Gary
                                    Participant
                                      • Cambridgeshire, UK
                                      • Ace Poster
                                      • Verified as Male
                                      @gary

That sounds good @since1980.

I also like the idea of the head phones and the touching – particularly as suggested by @takeallmyclothes

I don’t know how long would be too long for tired naked outdoors with blindfold and headphones, for some it could quickly get traumatic so there would have to be a safe word.

and like this

Anonymous
                                          • Experienced Poster

Outside it’s a no from me, even in this fantasy situation.  Indoors, that’s another matter….being unable to see or hear what’s being done to me as I’m tied to a chair , just feeling the hands, fingers (and tongues?) on my nude body is quite arousing.

Anonymous
                                        • Power Poster

Safe word is always a good idea.

I think it really depends on the person as to how long is too long.

Being naked outside for a long time ss definitely scary at first. You can leave the time up to the dice but also different people can have different timings on the dice roll to help relieve some of the fear from it.

For those less inclined the dice roll can be for 10 seconds times the number on the dice so a 6 is 1 minute.

for others it could be that it’s 1minute times the number on the dice.

I’ve always wanted to try this since watching a video of a woman tied up to lamppost blindfolded by her husband. They also did other videos tied up in the middle of the car park and blindfolded. He stripped her then touched and played with her but the streetlight one stuck with me.

Ed, and Gary like this

Ed
                                          • Wales, UK
                                          @ed

I can understand fully why some people are only here for the fantasy, and that there are people here who think they want the reality but can’t face it when it gets too real, but I don’t get why so many of the people who find that any involvement in real life is just too much for them, simply close their account here and never return?

likes this

Anonymous
                                              • Power Poster

I guess once you realise that you won’t follow through on something do you stay a member?

Bit like a gym membership! new year’s eve it sounds like a great thing for a resolution but by the end of January when you realise it’s never going to happen you cancel the membership and put that chapter behind you.

Its a shame to lose members for sure, I do wonder how many of them would eventually lose their inhibitions and join in if they stayed.

It took me a long time to post my first picture. And I struggled with the vote off idea for a while but eventually got comfortable with that.

Actual experiment experience with others I need to check the forms again I guess see what’s on them. Still don’t really want to share face on internet and I guess for others that is likely to be an issue too. If the experiment was private with no photo/video evidence it’s a no brainer. I’d be in straight away.

likes this

Ed
                                                  • Wales, UK
                                                  @ed

I don’t know. There are a LOT more members who have an interest but do not participate (and probably never will – ie it will just stay a fantasy for them) and it doesn’t seem to affect them.

It seems to be a much more prevalent issue with people who regularly interact on the site.

likes this

Anonymous
                                                    • Experienced Poster

That’s it…for a lot of us, this site fulfils a fantasy…the thought of being nude, being stripped nude, being caught nude.  I’ve been registered here under another name but, I confess, cancelled my account as it all got a bit intense.

Would I like to get involved? Yes, but I need to be more body confident.  That said, I’ve committed to another member here that, once I reach my target weight loss (a long way to go!)we’re going to meet up at a Travelodge and do a variation of the proposed sudden death Vote off: I’ll video us taking his clothes off, he’ll get dressed and video him taking my clothes off(the classic CMNM scenario each time).

I hope I reach my target weight! ?

Gary, and Ed like this

Anonymous
                                                  • Power Poster

So a question for @ed

There are two different types of experiment, public and private.

You say there is a long list of men.

On that list is there enough or almost enough people to do a private one with people who care if it’s mixed gender or not.

Would it be useful to have a count of people ready for a public and private with mixed and no preference gender choices. Could it be that knowing that we are 1 person away from an experiment might tip one more person to sign up to that?

So for example you need 6 people for an experiment. And for mixed you want 3 of each gender. You then have a list like.

I picked 6 at random I’m not sure what your number requirements are for an experiment

Public

Mixed- M =over subscribed

Mixed – f need 1

Public

Single gender – f need 3

Single gender – m need 1

Private

Mixed – m oversubscribed

Mixed – f need 1

Private

Single gender m need 1

Single gender f need 4

likes this

Ed
                                                      • Wales, UK
                                                      @ed

Everyone currently on the list is male. There were three actual females, but too far apart. One of those was not interested in a mixed-gender experiment. But all of them have been out of touch for months now.

No female applicant has ever gone for the public option. And none, so far, will accept a male majority.

I have applications from 23 men, but I suspect quite a few have left the site. The vast majority were only interested in mixed-gender experiments.

I don’t recontact everyone frequently and there are some I’m still chasing up to do the interview questions.

I aim for 3 women and 3 men in each experiment as a minimum but I would prefer 4 of each.

3:4 or 4:3 would also work.

One of the ongoing problems is keeping the list up-to-date. Last time I refreshed it (last year), I found about 40% had left the site and didn’t respond to e-mails. Also, around 75% of applicants who claim to be female turn out not to be, but that has always been the case.

likes this

NakedMadCat
                                                      • Manchester UK
                                                      • Comments: 61
                                                      • Total: 63
                                                      • Experienced Poster
                                                      @nakedmadcat

I read with interest the idea of someone being blindfolded and I would find this something exciting and scary to do, and my mind went into overdrive, and came up with a couple of ideas.

If organising an NE event, one person would be singled out in advance and asked to turn up slightly earlier or later, or to a separate entrance, so as not to meet anyone else. The timing is important, you don’t leave them alone too long or they may get pissed off and leave.

So ‘X’ is blindfolded in the other room and brought into the main room. Introduced as X, the team mumble hi but no indication is given to the size or gender mix of the team, or names.

X is asked to pick a number between 1 and (say) 6, or pick from a hat/bowl. The person with that number steps up and is invited to remove one item of clothing. And so on until X is naked.

A couple of options now that X is naked ….

1 – X is told to stand, feet apart, hands on hip for 2 minutes. The team are invited to walk around X and have a good look. Optional – they can just stay quiet, or each make a complimentary remark on X’s body – nice hair, nice legs, neat body hair, nice penis, nice breasts etc. Then each person with an item of clothing now puts the clothing back on, in turn, until X is fully dressed. Then the blindfold is removed and X is introduced to the team knowing that he/she has been seen (and studied) naked by these people. How do they feel about that?

2 – X is told to stand, feet apart, hands on hip. Then the team all stand behind X. The blindfold is removed then each team member comes round, introduces themselves, shows which item of clothing they have, handshake or hug, then stand back a couple of feet, look X up and down and – optional – say something complimentary. When the whole team has been introduced either, each team member then re-dresses X one item at a time, or X is given his/her clothes and dresses themselves.

3 – Another option –  X is brought into the room, blindfolded, and told to stand. The team are then instructed to all get naked. X will hear shuffling sounds and giggling. Once all naked we then proceed as above. X is asked to pick a number between 1 and (say) 6, or pick from a hat/bowl. The person with that number steps up and is invited to remove one item of clothing. And so on until X is naked. X is told to stand, feet apart, hands on hip for 2 minutes. The team are invited to walk around X and have a good look. Optional – they can just stay quiet, or each make a complimentary remark on X’s body – nice hair, nice legs, neat body hair, nice penis, nice breasts etc. Then each person with an item of clothing now puts the clothing back on, in turn, until X is fully dressed. The team are then told to dress, X will hear the sounds of people dressing. Then the blindfold is removed and X is introduced to the team knowing that he/she has been seen (and studied) naked by these people and that the team have all seen each other naked, only X has not yet seen anyone naked. What do they think about that, how do they feel?

4 – A variation on 3 above. But, the team don’t really get undressed. Pre-warned, they shuffle about and pretend to get undressed, then the experiment proceeds as above. Then the blindfold is removed and X is introduced to the team knowing that he/she has been seen (and studied) naked by these people, and thinking that the team have also been all naked and seen each other naked. What do they think about that, how do they feel? But then you reveal that, actually, the team didn’t undress. How do they feel now they know they were actually the only person to have been seen and studied naked? But how will they feel having not only being the first and only one to be naked in front of all these people, but also being lied to – so perhaps this wouldn’t be a great start to the experiment for X?

You could have two people, one of each gender, lined up but, again, you would have to get the arrival timing right. No one will want to start they day off hanging around on their own for a long time. Or perhaps they are both brought into the room, blindfolded, at the same time, and either have the male X undressed by the women team members, and the female Y undressed by the men. Or is it more embarrassing to be undressed by the same sex?

Ed and Martin like this

Martin
                                                          • Berkshire UK
                                                          • Topics: 9
                                                          • Comments: 318
                                                          • Total: 327
                                                          • Ace Poster
                                                          • Verified as Male
                                                          @martin

All good ideas. And I’ve been involved in an event where a group of us were in a room and, one at a time, invited to remember a childhood situation, or creatively invent one, where we were naked and to talk about that experience to the rest of the group. Now, okay, there was an acting element in this – but everyone did go nude in that.

My created story was that my mum took me to the beach when we were on holiday, and I was undressing (matching removal of outer clothing to my atory) until I got to my underwear. Then, in fiction, my mum revealed that she had forgotten my swim trunks. At that point I chose to remove my underpants, revealing myself fully to the group, as, in fiction, my child self had removed his and then went skinny dipping.  Of course I was in a room, standing fully naked and totally exposed, before a group of strangers. That was … fun 🙂

which does, of course, mean that I’d be more than happy to be X … Ed 😉

But, Madcat, which role would you be?

Martin
                                                            • Berkshire UK
                                                            • Ace Poster
                                                            • Verified as Male
                                                            @martin

Another option could be:

5. X is blindfolded and chooses a number. The person with that number removes an item from X (pre-defined order I guess, sort of like strip beetle!) and that continues until X is nude and has been examined. After a period of time for examination, everyone else swaps the item of Xs clothing for their own, redressing fully. Then X is re-clothed one item at a time with the other persons  clothing item. One fully dressed, blindfold is removed, and X then has to guess who has got each item of their clothing. X removes the item, present it to the person who X thinks has Xs item and that repeats until X is again nude (stripped by themselves this time) then each player reveals the equivalent item of clothing they are wearing – if it is Xs, so X got it right, the other player swaps items and X receives back their own; if it is not Xs, so X got it wrong, then X does not receive their own item and also loses the item they presented to another player who can keep it or return it to the correct player (in either case X never gets their own item back and has to continue without it).

bit long but I think that makes sense!

NakedMadCat likes this

NakedMadCat
                                                            • Manchester UK
                                                            • Experienced Poster
                                                            @nakedmadcat

“But, Madcat, which role would you be?”

Either, it’s supposed to be chosen at random, but I’d volunteer to be X 🤪

Martin likes this

NakedMadCat
                                                              • Manchester UK
                                                              • Experienced Poster
                                                              @nakedmadcat

I like it. I had an idea for a similar game years ago. Every body was enthusiastic but we watered it down in the end. I’ll post later.

Ed and Martin like this

Ed
                                                                • Wales, UK
                                                                @ed

I was just looking back through the experiment planning over the past few years. So many people just suddenly cut contact during the preparations. Do most people like the idea of being much more daring than they can actually cope with in reality?

Gary, Matt and Martin like this

Martin
                                                                    • Berkshire UK
                                                                    • Ace Poster
                                                                    • Verified as Male
                                                                    @martin

I suspect so. So hard to work out those who will follow through ….

Ed likes this

Gary
                                                                    Participant
                                                                      • Cambridgeshire, UK
                                                                      • Ace Poster
                                                                      • Verified as Male
                                                                      @gary

Also not sure what’s wrong with just saying “sorry, I’ve changed my mind”

Martin and Ed like this

Ed
                                                                          • Wales, UK
                                                                          @ed

That would be nice. Sadly, that is a rare occurrence.

• #16055
                                                                          Martin
                                                                            • Berkshire UK
                                                                            • Ace Poster
                                                                            • Verified as Male
                                                                            @martin

Agree with @gary – although with me it is a case of finding the time to meet that is the issue rather than the inclination.

Ed likes this

• #16119
                                                                          NakedMadCat
                                                                            • Manchester UK
                                                                            • Experienced Poster
                                                                            @nakedmadcat

“Do most people like the idea of being much more daring than they can actually cope with in reality?”

Perhaps if the site was more private? I know the group needs to be fairly visible to attract interest and members – but the use of X (Twitter) and facebook etc can help there – but anyone can come to the group and see and download photos, so people may be put off by that?

• #16124
                                                                              Ed
                                                                                • Wales, UK
                                                                                @ed

But the experiments are entirely private. We haven’t done a public one yet. Three of them don’t even have published reports.

• #16125
                                                                                Martin
                                                                                  • Berkshire UK
                                                                                  • Ace Poster
                                                                                  • Verified as Male
                                                                                  @martin

What do you mean “We haven’t done a public [experiment] yet”? Sounds like you have thoughts for a level up from the published / reported experiments…(?)

• #16127
                                                                              NakedMadCat
                                                                                • Manchester UK
                                                                                • Experienced Poster
                                                                                @nakedmadcat

I mean that the Master Dare photos and other uploaded photos on the site can be seen and downloaded by anyone. I was wondering out loud if that visibility puts some people off?

I’m on a nudist group and photos can only be seen by other registered members.

Ed likes this

• #16130
                                                                                  Ed
                                                                                    • Wales, UK
                                                                                    @ed

Don’t forget you don’t have to have your photos published if you don’t want to on it. Not all the X’s link to photos.

The problem with having a members’ only area for the MDL is that some people ONLY take part because it is public. I don’t want to end up with two labels, one public and one private.

NakedMadCat likes this

• #16131
                                                                                    Ed
                                                                                      • Wales, UK
                                                                                      @ed

Also, we had a Community Supporters-only section to the site (first a group, then a forum) and that’s been dead for ages.

I tried a verified members only section a few years ago too. That was a total flop.

NakedMadCat likes this

Viewing 12 reply threads
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.