Preference for Shyness, Confidence, or a mix?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Preference for Shyness, Confidence, or a mix?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Diana
        • United States
        • Topics: 3
        • Comments: 62
        • Total: 65
        • Experienced Poster
        @enfdiana

Hi All!

I was curious if you guys (and gals) had and preference in regards to seeing your partners or other women within being shy/embarrassed about their nudity and being naked or if you prefer confidence/nonchalance instead.  Or perhaps there is a mix of both, where you want them to be embarrassed in front of certain people but confident with you?

Just curious about everyone’s thoughts on this topic 🙂

Steve, NakedMadCat, Kevin and 5 more people like this

Arthur
          • Long Island, New York, United States
          • Topics: 22
          • Comments: 216
          • Total: 238
          • Power Poster
          @shynudedude83

I think I relate more to an embarrassed character and that is why most of my fictional naked stories tend to focus on the embarrassment and humiliation factor because again as a person who is very shy myself it’s more relatable to me.

In a relationship with another person though I think it would actually be a screamingly hilarious thing if I was around a woman who was really think that being naked while I am very shy about it because then she would always sort of have that over me. I kind of get both turned on and intimidated at the same time by a woman who is boldly unbothered by her own nudity like that.

Martin, Diana and Ed like this

Diana
              • United States
              • Experienced Poster
              @enfdiana

Thanks for kicking off the reply! I think it would totally make sense that if one person in a relationship is confident or unbothered and the other is ashamed that one might use that against them! Typically though I would think men on a whole are more unashamed compared to their female partners, but thank you for your candor! Id love to talk to you more about enf/ENM in dms!

Snooks, Ed and Martin like this

Snooks
              • UK
              • Topics: 1
              • Comments: 19
              • Total: 20
              • Experienced Poster
              @keithsnook

I think it depends on the circumstances.
              We often go on naturist holidays and do not bat an eye at  being naked in front of each other, friends or strangers when away, but do not feel the same in front of family and none naturist friends.
              So I would say confident, but under the right circumstance.

Martin, ptHarry, Diana and 1 more person like this

Diana
                  • United States
                  • Experienced Poster
                  @enfdiana

Thank you for your feedback! It is interesting that the feeling can shift depending on where you are even though at a nudist area you are stark naked with others. Though at the same time it makes sense.

Martin, Snooks and Ed like this

Snooks
                      • UK
                      • Topics: 1
                      • Comments: 19
                      • Total: 20
                      • Experienced Poster
                      @keithsnook

The difference is finding a separation between nudity and sex.
                      It’s a safe place to be naked as most have the same mindset, that said there are darker areas within naturist communities and anything goes if you care look for it.
                      We have been approached by other couples, we said it was not our thing and that was the end of that subject. We still see some of them and have been to their apartments and they have been to ours for drinks or parties, and we have been for  meals a few times either naked or clothed or mixed.

Martin, Kevin, Diana and 1 more person like this

Gary
                    Participant
                      • Cambridgeshire, UK
                      • Comments: 381
                      • Total: 384
                      • Ace Poster
                      • Verified as Male
                      @gary

@Diana a really good question. As mentioned before I think it depends on circumstances.  I am more than happy with my partners confidence with her own nudity and it avoids many misunderstandings.

For other women there is a certain “something” about a little shyness, but not to the extent of them feeling shame, the whole idea for for everyone to enjoy the situation in thier own way.

Martin, Ed and Diana like this

Diana
                          • United States
                          • Experienced Poster
                          @enfdiana

Thanks for the feedback! Confidence or comfort with you and shyness with others seems to be a very natural response to nudity.

Martin, Snooks and Ed like this

Arthur
                        • Long Island, New York, United States
                        • Topics: 22
                        • Comments: 216
                        • Total: 238
                        • Power Poster
                        @shynudedude83

@Diana

“Thanks for kicking off the reply! I think it would totally make sense that if one person in a relationship is confident or unbothered and the other is ashamed that one might use that against them! Typically though I would think men on a whole are more unashamed compared to their female partners, but thank you for your candor! Id love to talk to you more about enf/ENM in dms!”

Sounds good I would love to chat with you about this in private if you prefer as I definitely have thought excessively about the seeing as it’s pretty much the basis of most of the fictional stories I have written which tend to focus on the embarrassment aspect and the characters being shy about being naked as that’s more interesting to me than the confident naked characters.

Martin and Diana like this

John
                          • Cheshire, England
                          • Topics: 13
                          • Comments: 272
                          • Total: 285
                          • Ace Poster
                          • Verified as Male
                          @seasider

I find shyness, shame etc exciting and always prefer that.

Although there are many pictures of me on here, I feel the same when I am the victim

Martin, Diana and Ed like this

NakedMadCat
                            • Manchester UK
                            • Topics: 2
                            • Comments: 61
                            • Total: 63
                            • Experienced Poster
                            @nakedmadcat

My wife (2nd) will go topless at less crowded topless and nude beaches. She will go topless and occasionally nude in our hot tub, and last summer she would occasionally swim naked in the pool in out holiday villa, but would never dream of doing so in front of anyone she knows! I doubt if even other women in the swimming pool changing rooms would get the merest glimpse of any ‘private’ bits!

Summer before last we went to a nudist beach, she went topless and we went snorkelling; she was stung by a jelly fish so on her way out of the water as a naked German guy was coming in, she tried to warn him. She was lower than him, her head at his groin height, and trying to communicate – as we English do – in pidgin English and sign language, somehow completely oblivious to his nakedness and her own toplessness, whereas she would normally have been horrified!

Steve, Martin, ptHarry and 1 more person like this

Viewing 5 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.