Naked in front of a clothed friend

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Naked in front of a clothed friend

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2559
        • Total: 3149
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

There’s something quite different about being naked when those around you are still fully clothed. It’s psychologically different and means different things to different people. What are your experiences of it?

Bamaswitch and Arthur like this

Arthur
          • Long Island, New York, United States
          • Topics: 22
          • Comments: 216
          • Total: 238
          • Power Poster
          @shynudedude83

I can’t speak from experience but I can honestly say it would be hugely different psychologically speaking. I mean when everybody’s naked you don’t stand out as muchm but when you are the only one naked it feels like the other person is in such a position of power over you because you are so exposed and vulnerable. To me the only one naked experience is just far more intense than a situation where there is mutual nudity.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 40
            • Comments: 722
            • Total: 762
            • Ace Poster

I like the dressed woman’s top. Maybe wearing a see-through top is more challenging than going topless. Topless has a word for it, and it’s what people do on the beach and men can do anywhere, but wearing a see-through top is certainly making a statement.

It would be a good dare to give someone, and a good experiment.

A man would need to wear a see-through boiler suit or similar. A woman might look better dressed as she is in the photo.

Ed likes this

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.