Is it easier to get naked if you are ordered to undress?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Is it easier to get naked if you are ordered to undress?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 603
        • Comments: 2642
        • Total: 3245
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Some people argue that undressing on someone else’s instructions is easier (especially if shy) as it removes responsibility from the situation (ie it’s not your fault) and provides an impetus you might not have on your own.

Ed and Arthur like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

I’m sure that’s true. It’s a bit like sports coaching, where you go the extra mile (maybe literally!) because you’ve allowed someone to tell you to. It’s also a bit like losing a game or doing a dare, where the challenge is to give up your control. When I dare myself to strip naked when some situation happens, I’m then exposed and embarrassed because the situation made me strip, so I have an excuse. When I’ve been naked on this site, I’ve had the excuse that I was doing a dare or an experiment.

I suppose the difference in the picture is that the person demanding the strip is standing there next to the person who has to strip, so the power difference is very strong, which makes it more of a challenge and a lot more fun. I like watching strip search videos, particularly ones that make the situation look realistic, so not a game, and I’d probably enjoy being in one if the situation ever arose.

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

Maybe that’s one of the key functions of this community, to help give people a reason/excuse to get naked?

likes this

Arthur
              • Long Island, New York, United States
              • Topics: 24
              • Comments: 229
              • Total: 253
              • Ace Poster
              @shynudedude83

I do think that there is some truth to that as I think that when the nudity is involuntary and when you’re being naked because of somebody else there is sort of a power dynamic going on which makes the whole situation even more titillating.

Ed likes this

John
                • Cheshire, England
                • Topics: 13
                • Comments: 290
                • Total: 303
                • Ace Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @seasider

Neither easier  or harder, just a different dynamic. I do enjoy those sorts of games.

Ed likes this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

I guess it comes down to how willing you are to undress in the first place. Perhaps the more reticent, the more helpful following an order would be?

Eric Dom likes this

Anonymous
                    • Topics: 40
                    • Comments: 722
                    • Total: 762
                    • Ace Poster

Thinking of willingness to undress reminded me of this note I posted here a couple of years ago

• I remember a conversation with a few (mainly female) casual friends, so not close, at someone’s leaving do. We were talking about what it would be like to go to a nude beach with friends. Two of us (me and a disturbingly attractive younger woman) agreed we probably wouldn’t notice after a few minutes. She had gone with her partner to a nude beach in the Baltic just because it was the only beach that wasn’t too crowded. Another woman thought it would be a complete catastrophe and she’d never be able to meet us again.

Me and the younger woman would, under the right circumstances, be willing to undress. Our older friend would always be unwilling to undress, and ordering her to strip would just end the friendship or lead to a court case if it was a stranger. The younger woman would strip on the beach, but I’ve no idea if she’d play a strip game. She was happy to appear on Facebook at a halloween party where her dress left very little to the imagination, so maybe she’d have been up for it, but I’ll never find out now, sadly.

I’m always willing to strip but there needs to be a reason, and someone ordering me to strip at a party or in a forest would be a good thing. One evening, I posted here that if anyone who was logged in told me to strip before midnight, I would, but I was fairly sure nobody would see the message in time and they didn’t so I got away with it. I would have done it though.

Again, I’m always willing to strip, but often reluctant to do so, so – yes – following an order is helpful. It enables me to overcome my reticence, but going back to the older woman, I’m in effect consenting to being naked, but she wasn’t so it wouldn’t be appropriate to try to order her to strip. It would be good to work with her to help her gradually expand her boundaries, so maybe one day she’ll be on the front of a nude charity calendar, but I’ll never know now.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                      • Topics: 13
                      • Comments: 136
                      • Total: 149
                      • Power Poster

I think Like John it doesn’t make much difference for me. Im always willing to strip and quite happily do so by myself. Just because I want to be naked.

That said… As mentioned by others it is a different dynamic when someone else asks/tells you to. I think I mentioned before on another thread it’s that thing of having a connection with someone else while you are stripping. They are watching you get undressed and you have all the build up to them seeing you. I think that makes it more exciting but that’s probably because it feels more sexualised doing it for someone elses satisfaction and not just being naked because I enjoy the freedom and feeling it brings.

NudeNik, Steve, John and 1 more person like this

Eric Dom
                        • S Wales
                        • Topics: 22
                        • Comments: 34
                        • Total: 56
                        • Experienced Poster
                        @doasisay

its true. i know a few people who are like that

Ed likes this

Ed
                            • Wales, UK
                            @ed

You should send them to this community.

NudeNik
                            • Sussex, England
                            • Topics: 2
                            • Comments: 37
                            • Total: 39
                            • Experienced Poster
                            @nudenik

I can’t remember being asked to get naked, other than for a medical years ago, so I can’t say how I’d react if instructed to remove my clothing, other than to guess that due to being a long time nudist I’d be delighted to be asked, because nudity is my prefered state.

Ed likes this

Ed
                              • Wales, UK
                              @ed

I should have done some research on this one but I just haven’t had any free time. Maybe next week? Of course, you are all free to look into it too.

Diana
                                • United States
                                • Topics: 4
                                • Comments: 80
                                • Total: 84
                                • Experienced Poster
                                @enfdiana

As I stated before regarding my sister, she she told me “take off your clothes,” there was always a resistance to it. Just because she ordered me didn’t mean I suddenly felt that this wave of freedom and no responsibility hit me. Even the first times she did it I never felt that it changed my thoughts on it.

, Arthur, Paul and 1 more person like this

Viewing 10 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.