Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Inanimado video in the blog

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 40
        • Comments: 722
        • Total: 762
        • Ace Poster

I really enjoyed the Inanimado video in the blog – the performance, the setting, the atmosphere. I wasn’t expecting the end!

At a slightly more trivial level, I like the thought of a mask that makes the wearer’s clothes disappear the moment they put it on. It would make it much easier to be naked in public, without the hassle of getting undressed/dressed or finding a disguise.

I often read or hear people saying that being naked in a group takes the barriers away. That’s one of the supposed benefits of “naked at work” days – the boss and the typist aren’t set apart by the way they dress. But I wonder if being naked is sometimes like wearing a mask. The viewer sees the nakedness but not the actual person with all their joys and woes. A bit like an extreme case of female newsreaders and weather presenters where men can remember what they were wearing but not what they said.

Bamaswitch, Ed, Arthur and 1 more person like this

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 591
          • Comments: 2563
          • Total: 3154
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

That’s good to hear. I’m trying to find more videos to post on the blog but there are SO hard to find. It was better before we lost Youtube.

I’ve been looking into hosting videos on the site instead of embedding them, but there are potential copyright issues and I don’t know yet where it would leave us with this new age-check law the UK is aiming (again) to bring in soon.

Bamaswitch and Joseph like this

Anonymous
            • Ace Poster

I’m enjoying the “Beethoven Symphony #7” series. it looks as if they’ll be performing at the SPRING Performing Arts Festival 12 – 21 May 2022 UTRECHT if anyone happens to be there at the time. Website says:

‘A spellbinding plea for imperfection and collectivity’

Resilience. Courage. Triumph. In this show created by the Portuguese theatre maker Mónica Calle we bear witness to the strength of women, to human strength and the power of imperfection. Twelve actresses – a cast that reflects the diversity of humankind and of womankind – attempt to execute classical dance routines and perform a complex symphony. Set to music such as Ravel’s Bolero they obsessively repeat their routines. Working hard, they begin to sweat profusely. Delicate, powerful and spellbindingly good.

Ed likes this

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                • Topics: 591
                • Comments: 2563
                • Total: 3154
                • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
                @ed

It would be great to hear more about it if anyone can go along to that. Also, there must be some longer videos out there, but I haven’t been able to find them. Let me know if you find one anywhere.

Anonymous
                • Ace Poster

The Soma #26 video is different from the others. It seems to be about intimacy. The poses are much more revealing than usual (to the camera and to each other) and there is a lot of gentle body contact.

Ed likes this

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.