POLL: Have you ever played a strip game in person?

Forums Naked Activities Strip Games POLL: Have you ever played a strip game in person?

Have you ever played a strip game in person?

Playing online games and computer games don't count for this poll. Also, please don't include games played when you were a kid (eg under 16).

You must be logged in to participate.
  • No
  • Yes and ended up naked
  • Yes but didn't end up naked

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  alstaff 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Ed
    • Topics: 180
    • Comments: 302
    • Total: 482
    • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
    @ed

Trying to get a feel for how many people have done this.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ed.

Prof Green
    • Topics: 20
    • Comments: 222
    • Total: 242
    • Power Poster
    @profgreen

Far too often. We started as kids but even now it’s the easy option when we get together. We’re much too old for it now but who cares?! We normally adapt board games but it’s quite unusual for anyone to end up completely naked that way. Yahtzee (a dice game) gets everyone naked in the end so the loser does a forfeit, typically an outdoor chore like refilling the bird feeder or, just recently, picking apples. Things that need the naked person to reach above their head. We tried sending someone up a ladder once but it wasn’t a pretty sight!

Zephyr
    • Topics: 0
    • Comments: 3
    • Total: 3
    • Poster
    @redjlp

No, but I’m not opposed to the idea as long as it doesn’t involve ending with a lewd forfeit

Ed
    @ed

The big question that raises: What counts as “lewd”?

Prof Green
    • Power Poster
    @profgreen

The balancing act for us is stretching boundaries but not disrespecting them. We only have fun if we’re all having fun, if that makes sense. Our forfeits are extremely tame by internet standards. We’ve got used to touching each other but that’s more about social communication than anything lewd. I think we’ve been quite lucky though. I know that “H” would go quite a bit further than the rest of us (she was only allowed on a hen do on condition the bride’s step-mum would go as well!) but she’s never got bored by the rest of our PG-rated activities.

This isn’t us, by the way 🙁

Eric Dom
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 25
    • Total: 47
    • Experienced Poster
    @doasisay

I ve watched strip games in person never played one

Ed
    @ed

I didn’t think of that as an option! Have you watched many?

Prof Green
    • Power Poster
    @profgreen

Lostbets.com sometimes use an observer as one of their characters. I guess the viewer is supposed to imagine themself as the observer.

Martin
    • Topics: 10
    • Comments: 102
    • Total: 112
    • Power Poster
    @martin

I’ve played with my partner, now wife. And also with two other female friends. Ended up naked each time.

Looking forward to an opportunity to do so again.

Ed
    @ed

@profgreen StripGameCentral has done that quite a few times too.

Ed
    @ed

@martin Was it luck or did you set out to lose each time?

Martin
    • Topics: 10
    • Comments: 102
    • Total: 112
    • Power Poster
    @martin

Keep playing until you are!

Although with the two unconnected females the competition was between them to see who would end up stripping me naked. Each of them rolling a die with me wearing six items to be removed in turn. Strip Beetle, effectively.

Bensdick
    • Topics: 1
    • Comments: 26
    • Total: 27
    • Experienced Poster
    @bensdick

Of all games, Played Strip Monopoly years ago, with a GF.

We used Monoply, as that was the only game available at the time, we had simple Rules, if you landed on a corner ( Go, Jail etc) or landed on a Chance/ Community Chest, you had to remove an Item of clothing.

It worked, ended up naked !!

And another time, In a Social Club (As she was a Barmaid there) we played a game of Strip Pool, you can guess what happened with the Cue’s and balls !!!

And when finally naked, received a BJ, as I lay naked across the table from a topless GF

Oh How I miss her naughty ways

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Martin likes this

Anonymous
    • Topics: 3
    • Comments: 35
    • Total: 38
    • Experienced Poster

No, but would love to.

Bfoot
    • Topics: 0
    • Comments: 17
    • Total: 17
    • Poster
    • Verified as Male
    @barefootnudist

Ditto

Ed
    @ed

I’m going to leave this poll open indefinitely. It will be interesting to see how it progresses.

Prof Green
    • Power Poster
    @profgreen

The furthest I ever got with Strip Monopoly @bensdick was just taking something off to get out of jail. Nobody got completely naked but it was a good conversation starter!! Strip snakes and ladders is good for seeing some flesh – just take something off if you have to go down a snake. If you want to slow it down, or just turn it into harmless fun, put something back on if you go up a ladder. If you’re fully dressed already, steal something that someone else has taken off.

Arthur
    • Topics: 5
    • Comments: 27
    • Total: 32
    • Experienced Poster
    @shynudedude83

No, but I have a fantasy of playing a strip game with a group of attractive women where the odds are stacked against me. Like maybe there is a group of them and there is a group of me and we draw lots and if any of their names are picked I have to get naked, but if my name is drawn they have to get naked, meaning that since there are more of them that maybe odds are that I will be the one who ends up getting naked! That makes the whole game so much more intimidating to play!

Prof Green
    • Power Poster
    @profgreen

There’s a book by Sarah Waters called The Paying Guest. It includes a game of snakes and ladders where some of the squares have forfeit stickers attached to them. If anyone at all lands on a heart, one of the players (Lilian) has to take something off. Unfortunately they abandon the game because Lilian is so annoyed about it – I get the impression her husband intimidates her into playing it and she’s had enough. It’s a good idea though. At a party a few (ok – a lot of) years ago, one of the women suggested something similar (a quiz and she’d take something off if anyone ever got an answer right) but we decided she was so drunk she didn’t know what she was saying. It didn’t stop us making gentle fun of her for a few weeks afterwards though!

Arthur
    • Topics: 5
    • Comments: 27
    • Total: 32
    • Experienced Poster
    @shynudedude83

“There’s a book by Sarah Waters called The Paying Guest. It includes a game of snakes and ladders where some of the squares have forfeit stickers attached to them. If anyone at all lands on a heart, one of the players (Lilian) has to take something off. Unfortunately they abandon the game because Lilian is so annoyed about it – I get the impression her husband intimidates her into playing it and she’s had enough. It’s a good idea though. At a party a few (ok – a lot of) years ago, one of the women suggested something similar (a quiz and she’d take something off if anyone ever got an answer right) but we decided she was so drunk she didn’t know what she was saying. It didn’t stop us making gentle fun of her for a few weeks afterwards though!”

Sounds like a lot of fun, I wouldn’t mind being in Lilian’s position.

alstaff
    • Topics: 1
    • Comments: 21
    • Total: 22
    • Experienced Poster
    @alstaf

I’ve played a couple times with friends, once in a mixed group (only me and another guy playing though) but it was at a public park, lucky I was allowed a modesty towel, because I ended up losing.

Ed likes this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar