Easier to be naked if no-one looks at you?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Easier to be naked if no-one looks at you?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2558
        • Total: 3148
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

There aren’t many situations where this might apply, but if you were naked with other people but they could not or would not look at you, how would that feel?

Ed likes this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

Stripping naked in a room where all the members of a small audience are blindfolded definitely sounds interesting. I’d enjoy that. Doing the same in a room where they’re covering their eyes is interesting too. Any of them could easily peep but they wouldn’t be able to react at all without giving themselves away. That sounds good too – knowing that any of them might have seen what I was doing but would never be able to talk about it.

I can’t imagine this ever happening in real life but it might be a plot for short film. A group of people who hardly know each other have to learn to trust each other. They take it in turns to strip naked, do a simple dare (stand on a table with their legs apart maybe?), and then get dressed again while all the others cover their eyes. The naked one trusts the others not to look. The others trust the naked one to do the dare.

Nice lighting in the photo, by the way.

Don Smith likes this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 40
            • Comments: 722
            • Total: 762
            • Ace Poster

Same photo as above. One extra thing to do. The other people in the room either cover their eyes or wear blindfolds. I think blindfolds are better for this one. One person strips naked and then goes up to each blindfolded person who is allowed to stroke them once anywhere on their body. The naked person would know what was happening but the blindfolded ones would never be certain which part of the body they’d touched.

That would be a good team-building exercise!

Don Smith, and Ed like this

NudeNik
                • Sussex, England
                • Topics: 2
                • Comments: 37
                • Total: 39
                • Experienced Poster
                @nudenik

These sound like fun ideas, I’d do them.

and Ed like this

Steve
                • East Sussex
                • Topics: 2
                • Comments: 115
                • Total: 117
                • Power Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @klogg

Sounds like a good idea.

Ed likes this

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.