Reply To: The first time someone looked at me naked

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help The first time someone looked at me naked Reply To: The first time someone looked at me naked

Martin
    • Berkshire UK
    • Topics: 9
    • Comments: 318
    • Total: 327
    • Ace Poster
    • Verified as Male
    @martin

I can’t really recall the first time anyone saw me naked.

Growing up and in late teens and early 20s, I was very shy. I was involved in a strip game whilst at camp – in a tent with four other boys, all in our teens (just) and playing a strip game, but one where no-one actually got naked.  It was always ‘remove glasses’ then ‘unzip flies’, ‘remove sock’ and so on. I’m pretty sure no-one actually got naked because we just got bored with the game.

Another time was a school trip to France and I was in a bedroom with another boy, and it only had a double bed. So we undressed and got into bed together but nothing happened and I can’t recall if i was ever fully naked and seen by him.

A better story is probably the first time i life modelled. The sense of nervousness as I walked to the venue, and then just had to ‘screw my courage to the sticking place’, into the toilet, strip off, robe on, then go and wait while the group set up before the leader of the group just said “ready to go?” and all i could do was nod, remove my robe and stand in the centre of the circle attempting some lame pose or other. It all went well though and the sense of empowerment afterwards was incredible.  Thats when you know – you are naked and proud of it, when others would never contemplate it.