Reply To: Would You Participate If There Was a Go Naked Day in Your Town?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Would You Participate If There Was a Go Naked Day in Your Town? Reply To: Would You Participate If There Was a Go Naked Day in Your Town?

Arthur
    • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 216
    • Total: 238
    • Power Poster
    @shynudedude83

“Clearly being completely naked in front of fully clothed people you know, is the most challenging situation when it comes to nudity.”

I fully agree with that for the simple fact that when you are naked around people that you know they will be able to picture you naked forever more after and you will have to interact with them regularly for the rest of your life with them knowing what you look like naked but perhaps not the other way around. And with strangers you don’t care as much because you’re probably never going to see them again, so you are more or less anonymous, but with people you know in your community who might potentially judge you for it it’s harder to participate. Like I wouldn’t mind getting naked in a situation with a bunch of strangers as much as I would with people I know as that would just be awkward and uncomfortable.

Ed likes this