Reply To: Would you strip naked at a female friend’s party?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Would you strip naked at a female friend’s party? Reply To: Would you strip naked at a female friend’s party?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

I’m always curious about the impact that getting naked with “opposite-gender” good friends would have on the relationship. I very much doubt I’ll ever write a book but if I did it would be a collection of short stories including

1. A chance meeting on a topless beach
    2. A party that ends up including some flashing dares
    3. Having a spa day as a work outing, for teambuilding or whatever

so all situations that could actually happen. A lot would depend on their existing relationship and their personalities. I remember a conversation with a few (mainly female) casual friends, so not close, at someone’s leaving do. We were talking about what it would be like to go to a nude beach with friends. Two of us (me and a disturbingly attractive younger woman) agreed we probably wouldn’t notice after a few minutes. She had gone with her partner to a nude beach in the Baltic just because it was the only beach that wasn’t too crowded. Another woman thought it would be a complete catastrophe and she’d never be able to meet us again.

Everyone is different. Every relationship is different. Lots of possible situations.

, Martin, Ed and 1 more person like this