Reply To: Is CFNM more exciting if you never see the woman naked?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Is CFNM more exciting if you never see the woman naked? Reply To: Is CFNM more exciting if you never see the woman naked?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

@auxilia, When we were teenagers, me, my friend, my sister and her friend used to play gamers, often with some degree of stripping involved. With board games, we had to take something off if we rolled a double. It’s good harmless fun, often with very few clothes removed, but there’s still a real risk of ending up naked. For some reason, we decided that when we played Monopoly, the winner would be stripped by the others, probably because the winner of a Monopoly game is always a bit unpopular! You could easily be the only one naked in that situation so my sister and her friend would see me naked without me seeing them naked that day. Just to complete the humiliation, the winner had to roll a dice to determine their naked forfeit. These included standing on a table, being spreadeagled, going outside, hands tied behind back, being blindfolded, and one that’s easier to do than explain but essentially you had to sit on the front edge of an armchair, open your legs, and lie back into the armchair.

Martin, Steve, PembsWalker and 4 more people like this