Reply To: Easier to be naked if you’re not the only one?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Easier to be naked if you’re not the only one? Reply To: Easier to be naked if you’re not the only one?

Arthur
    • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 216
    • Total: 238
    • Power Poster
    @shynudedude83

Yes and no. On the one hand if somebody else is naked with you you’re not the central focus of attention, but on the other hand if it were attractive women like the ones in that picture that you had there it would probably be even more embarrassing because seeing them naked like that would make me visibly aroused. To be fair the humiliation of being the only one naked would probably also do likewise!

Actually the entire sexual dynamics would depend on who else was there. If I were in that picture say with two naked women and one dressed woman I would still feel like the focus of attention was more on me, because everybody else in the room would be female, and they would be focusing on the fact that there is a naked man in there. They would probably be indifferent to the fact that some of them are naked but they would probably be focusing on the fact that there were three of them and one of me naked!
    The more you are different from anyone else in the room the more you stand out, so in this one I would be the opposite sex of them and there would be more clothing on them than on me one way or another, so either way the dynamics would be in their favor.