Reply To: Embarrassed by being naked and loving it?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Embarrassed by being naked and loving it? Reply To: Embarrassed by being naked and loving it?

Arthur
  • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 11
    • Comments: 46
    • Total: 57
    • Experienced Poster
    @shynudedude83

I definitely have a fair amount of naked in public dreams and they are always exciting even though my dominant feeling is one of embarrassment and vulnerability.

Another question that I was recently thinking of in regards to this topic was what people would prefer to see. Do you find it more attractive to see a person who is confident about being naked or more attractive to see them visibly uncomfortable by the fact that you are seeing them naked? I definitely prefer the later.

I think seeing a person who doesn’t want to be strip to be stripped naked and exposed is much more exciting and I definitely know as an embarrassed person myself it would be far more exciting to be stripped naked against my will and forcibly displayed then it would be if I was confident being naked. As a big fan of nonmutual nudity I think that the real power dynamic can only exist if the person is truly uncomfortable being naked and exposed and that is what makes it exciting.

Ed likes this

Skip to toolbar