Reply To: Embarrassed by being naked and loving it?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Embarrassed by being naked and loving it? Reply To: Embarrassed by being naked and loving it?

Arthur
    • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 216
    • Total: 238
    • Power Poster
    @shynudedude83

I definitely have a fair amount of naked in public dreams and they are always exciting even though my dominant feeling is one of embarrassment and vulnerability.

Another question that I was recently thinking of in regards to this topic was what people would prefer to see. Do you find it more attractive to see a person who is confident about being naked or more attractive to see them visibly uncomfortable by the fact that you are seeing them naked? I definitely prefer the later.

I think seeing a person who doesn’t want to be strip to be stripped naked and exposed is much more exciting and I definitely know as an embarrassed person myself it would be far more exciting to be stripped naked against my will and forcibly displayed then it would be if I was confident being naked. As a big fan of nonmutual nudity I think that the real power dynamic can only exist if the person is truly uncomfortable being naked and exposed and that is what makes it exciting.

Ed likes this