Reply To: Naturist, nudist or exhibitionist?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Naturist, nudist or exhibitionist? Reply To: Naturist, nudist or exhibitionist?

Arthur
    • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 216
    • Total: 238
    • Power Poster
    @shynudedude83

I have to admit that because of my inexperience with being naked around others I am not sure exactly which category that I would fit into. The thing is that I am extremely shy and inhibited and I think that that is kind of what the idea of being naked in front of other people gives me kind of a buzz, particularly dressed people as my primary interest is being the only one naked in sort of like a CFNM situation.

But I have never been in a situation like that and if I was in a situation like that I know that I would be cripplingly embarrassed like beet red blushing trembling. So I feel like exhibitionist doesn’t quite apply because that implies that you are very comfortable being naked and comfortable with your body and like showing off. I by contrast would be trying to cover myself up if I were naked even though I would be getting extremely excited by being in such a humiliating position.