Reply To: How big a video can I upload

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help How big a video can I upload Reply To: How big a video can I upload

Anonymous
    • Topics: 13
    • Comments: 136
    • Total: 149
    • Power Poster

This was taken at the edge of a country park. Not sure it really fits the dare criteria for the master date list though.

Short story I got to the park about 6:15. Still plenty of light to walk around. I got half way round to this point and there was so many dog walkers going past it wasn’t feasible to get naked. So I walked round the entire park. Then walked back to this point. Being right on the edge of the park it has a country road that I thought would be dead quiet. As you can hear on the video I was wrong. I’m sure despite me hiding the main light source the camera light still showed enough. And car lights work pretty well. Oh well hope they enjoyed I think I was partially covered by the time any cars went by but yeah it wasn’t as quiet as I thought.

Lookong at the videos from the last couple of strips. Seems like stripping for a video is slower than just striping to get a photo? Anyone else find the same thing?

Anyway enjoy…..

[video src="https://adultimgshare.co.uk/videos1/22102022190732InShot_20221022_193120923.mp4" /]

likes this