10th June 2022 at 2:25 pm #12004
- Alabama, US
- Topics: 0
- Comments: 83
- Total: 83
- Experienced Poster
- Verified as Male
- On railroad tracks – £1000 fine in the UK – Not sure if it’s illegal. – Wow. I’m not aware of that in the US. Other than the normal public exposure risk.
- By a city, park, etc sign – Good.
- Outside the stall in a public restroom – Not sure about this one (tone-wise) but no problem otherwise. – Probably correct on this one. Probably is the wrong tone.
- At the beach or lake – Good.
- Next to or on a piece of heavy construction equipment – Good.
- In front of a vehicle – Good.
- Inside some type of business – Is this too vague. Sort of “naked at work”? Yes, some type of Naked at Work scenario.
- Swimming – Hard to photograph? True. This is probably redundant with the lake or beach idea.
- By a mail or postal box – Good
- In front of an open window at night with the lights on. Other lights or such should be visible in the background so show that you are exposed. – Good.
- Sitting in the middle of the road. – Good (but my only worry is participants aren’t always young – getting up before cars arrive could be risky?) – True, another good point.
- Hotel hallway or stairway – Good.
- In an elevator – Good but CCTV? True, but with the number of cameras these days that will be true on a lot of dares. Care should always be taken when choosing location.
- In a drive thru car wash or changing clothes while going through it – CCTV is standard on those around here. Same as above.
- At a gas pump – Again extensive CCTV coverage. My nearest petrol station has 20+ cameras. Yes, they are a lot more common now. I’ll have to look around and see if there are any good spots in my area too.