• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2557
        • Total: 3147
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Should this new vote-off event end when one participant is naked (ie gets to the final photo) or all except one are naked?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 13
          • Comments: 136
          • Total: 149
          • Power Poster

I guess everyone taking part is happy and wanting to be chosen for the photos to be shared so I guess being left clothed in the photos is a bit of a disappointment for those left out. Could easily carry it on till all are naked but is that what the game is about. I think the 1 person is probably right.

Maybe for the next one think of some sort of forfeit pose for those not naked. Something like naked but covering your parts with a random vegitable or food item. Then once the 1 st person gets naked you share the forfeit pose of all the others too.

Ed likes this

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

The forfeit for those not left naked is a good idea.

Someone suggested we should do one where everyone’s face is obscured and then the forfeit could be exposing the face. It’s a good idea too, but I suspect no-one will go for that.

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

Seems we might have 5 participants. Just waiting for photos from 2 and confirmation from another one.

Kerry
                • USA
                • Topics: 3
                • Comments: 72
                • Total: 75
                • Experienced Poster
                • Verified as Male
                @risktaker

I was just injured by falling on ice and cannot take any new pictures right now. I may have to sit this one out but if you are able to use the stripping photos you already have of me then you can SHOW IT ALL!!

Ed likes this

Ed
                    • Wales, UK
                    @ed

Ouch. Hope you recover quickly and fully. I think I can use the photos you sent, so don’t worry about that.

Anonymous
                    • Topics: 13
                    • Comments: 136
                    • Total: 149
                    • Power Poster

Took my new photos today, (old ones were done using the front camera in low light so not great) everytime I thought I found a location today I got scuppered by dog walkers. Eventually found a 90% safe place although could still be seen by people walking on a path in the background but needed to get photos done so just got on with it.

I switched up to the rear facing camera on the phone so hopefully quality will be somewhat improved over normal.

So as far as some of the changes like Ed was asking should it go till everyone is naked or not. I made a suggestion of a forfeit pose for those who didn’t get naked well…..

I made an error while making these photos.

I don’t really want to share my face right now so i had mask and hat covering my face almost completely. I started with a video though hoping to take stills from the video saving time setting up.

The hat came off when removing my top leaving much more of my face uncovered for nearly the whole video. I re did everything taking photos with the rear camera using the 10 seconds timer rather than using video. Yes I stripped down twice here in the end. That 10 second timer takes what feels like an age so I ended up naked here way longer than planned but it felt good. So as a forfeit to change things up, if I don’t get voted naked I will share the video unedited for 24 hours with only my mouth and nose covered by a mask instead of my full face covered. If I get voted naked I will share the video with my face blurred.

Ed likes this

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

The new photos are a HUGE improvement on the old ones. Thanks!

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

I’ve made some corrections to the participation instructions page. It turns out I’d accidently left a reference to it being outdoors this time. That’s gone now. You can do your photos outdoors if you prefer, but it’s NOT a requirement of Vote-Off #5.

Gary and Bikerguy like this

Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.