Undressing or being undressed?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Undressing or being undressed?

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2562
        • Total: 3153
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

If you took part in one of our experiment sessions, in the situation pictured, would you rather be the one doing the undressing or the one being undressed? (If you have taken part, which did you prefer?)

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Paul likes this

Paul
          • UK
          • Topics: 0
          • Comments: 19
          • Total: 19
          • Experienced Poster
          @jackeroony

I think I would prefer being undressed.

Paul and Ed like this

Arthur
            • Long Island, New York, United States
            • Topics: 22
            • Comments: 216
            • Total: 238
            • Power Poster
            @shynudedude83

Being undressed. I’d be humiliated but I’d feel like a pig if I was doing the undressing!

Paul and Ed like this

Anonymous
              • Topics: 13
              • Comments: 136
              • Total: 149
              • Power Poster

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ha I would absolutely want to be the one being undressed. No contest it’s hands (and pants) down the more exciting side of the experiment.</p>

That said though being in control can be fun too if you are given free control of how fast/slow you can go. Really tease them by taking your time, it would be easy for both to just strip down quickly. But…

Take your time, go slow stare directly into their eyes while your taking their clothes off.

I think there is a sex thing in this too. I’d probably be more uncomfortable taking a ladies clothes off than a man’s. I also think there is more in the experiment of doing this too (or having someone do this to you) of the same sex. If Its not part of your normal behaviour then it makes it more interesting for both.

, Paul and Ed like this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

In a way, a key part of the experiments is stepping outside of your norm, experiencing something outside your comfort zone.

Another reason why I maintain that nudists usually don’t find the idea of taking part in experiments all that interesting.

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                      • Comments: 136
                      • Total: 149
                      • Power Poster

The more I read these topics on here the more I want to find someone somewhat local to meet up with to try some of these topics.

Martin, Paul and Ed like this

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

Another great reason for expanding the active members in this community. If we had hundreds of active members, instead of a couple of dozen, there would be much better odds of finding someone within travelling range.

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                          • Topics: 40
                          • Comments: 722
                          • Total: 762
                          • Ace Poster

“nudists usually don’t find the idea of taking part in experiments all that interesting”

I’ve never really worked out how nudists differ from naturists, but I get the impression that people who spend time naked with like-minded folks as part of a wider lifestyle call themselves naturist, and it’s them who are opposed to equating nakedness with sex, and therefore wouldn’t join in with any sort of “naked experiment” (small n, small e).

Nudists, on the other hand, simply enjoy getting their kit off so would be completely happy doing naked dares.

I imagine nudists and naturists are equally at home doing naked protests, and would each enjoy naked stage performances though maybe for different reasons. I sit on the fence (painful when naked!) – I can appreciate a naturist lifestyle, especially the freedom it brings, but I enjoy pushing my limits with challenges, dares, or just new situations, and I’m always more curious about other people’s bodies than a pure naturist would be.

Ed and Paul like this

Arthur
                        • Power Poster
                        @shynudedude83

@Since1980

“I think there is a sex thing in this too. I’d probably be more uncomfortable taking a ladies clothes off than a man’s. I also think there is more in the experiment of doing this too (or having someone do this to you) of the same sex. If Its not part of your normal behaviour then it makes it more interesting for both.”

I wouldn’t enjoy undressing another man or vice versa, but if I were undressing a woman I have to admit the sexual aspect of it would make me feel kind of creepy. If she was undressing me though and I feel that she would be in the one a position of control and that it would be kind of more, I don’t know to seems like more fair I guess. I guess putting the man in the vulnerable position is sort of safer than putting the woman in the vulnerable position. I think that’s what attracts me to CFNM is that it keeps the women in the position of control over the situation. I’m also very shy and passive so it would be easier for someone else to undress me.

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                            • Ace Poster

Yes, creepiness is interesting. I think it relates closely to giving consent, and the reason the game is happening. A group of old men stripping a young woman does sound creepy, and I’d want to spend time establishing ground-rules. That sounds formal and boring but it means we all understand what we’re doing, why and how. The only real example I can think of is when a young woman – a friend of a friend – knew that we played (mixed) stripgames and wanted to join in to get revenge on her boyfriend for something he’d done or not done. In the end, she forgave him and changed her mind about the game. If the game had gone ahead, did we have a good enough excuse to strip her? How would she have felt if the timeline had worked out differently and she ended up joining in before regretting it and forgiving him? Speaking as a creepy old pervert, I would have loved to see her naked but speaking as a responsible adult(!?!?!?!?!) it wouldn’t have been a good idea.

Taking completely the same situation but as a fictional video, I don’t have a problem with it at all. The young actress is doing a job and the relationship is contractual, not personal. I’m being inconsistent here though. If the character is being stripped so that the actress playing her can pay off her debts, is that really the best way for her to do that? But that’s a different topic.

Paul and Ed like this

Anonymous
                            • Ace Poster

The only time I undressed someone in a game, it was a huge turn-on but once it was done, it was done. I haven’t been completely undressed one-on-one like that but the advantage would be that the experience doesn’t end as quickly, especially if it was just the first part of a forfeit.

It would be fun if the first pair (one to take the clothes and the other to be stripped) were picked at random but then the naked one gets to strip the next victim and so on until all are naked. It would be impossible for a man to hide his arousal in either role!!!

Ed likes this

Arthur
                              • Power Poster
                              @shynudedude83

@Prof Green

“Yes, creepiness is interesting. I think it relates closely to giving consent, and the reason the game is happening. A group of old men stripping a young woman does sound creepy, and I’d want to spend time establishing ground-rules. That sounds formal and boring but it means we all understand what we’re doing, why and how. The only real example I can think of is when a young woman – a friend of a friend – knew that we played (mixed) stripgames and wanted to join in to get revenge on her boyfriend for something he’d done or not done. In the end, she forgave him and changed her mind about the game. If the game had gone ahead, did we have a good enough excuse to strip her? How would she have felt if the timeline had worked out differently and she ended up joining in before regretting it and forgiving him? Speaking as a creepy old pervert, I would have loved to see her naked but speaking as a responsible adult(!?!?!?!?!) it wouldn’t have been a good idea.”

It’s a tricky situation. On the one hand yes if she agreed to play the game then however you look at it she was consenting to be undressed potentially. But on the other hand if she ended up getting stripped instead of her boyfriend it seems like she was being wrong because she was joining entirely for revenge. On the other hand how justified what it be to do something like that to the boyfriend in revenge? So the fact that she was seeking revenge and consented to this she put herself in a situation where she would potentially be embarrassed. But again if both of them consented to the game the way I see it whatever happens in the game they have nobody to blame but themselves when it really comes down to it. Maybe it would seem more unfair for her to be stripped naked compared to the boyfriend but as long as both of them consented to play the game they were both taking their chances, both trying to get one over on each other in their own personal game of revenge. Perhaps the most fitting thing is that both of them ended up naked!

“Taking completely the same situation but as a fictional video, I don’t have a problem with it at all. The young actress is doing a job and the relationship is contractual, not personal. I’m being inconsistent here though. If the character is being stripped so that the actress playing her can pay off her debts, is that really the best way for her to do that? But that’s a different topic.”

As a person committed to social and economic justice I can see where you might be coming from on this. On the one hand yes she consented to being filmed naked, but if she was forced into that situation because of economic necessity did she really have much choice in the matter and is she being economically exploited by wealthy people who can have the luxury of paying a woman to get naked for them and she has to do it simply because of desperation. Again on the one hand nobody is forcing her to strip naked but on the other hand a lack of options and circumstances because of the social economic and political forces against her she is stuck into that situation. Again most people probably wouldn’t analyze it so deeply like that but I can definitely see what you mean by that.
                              And sometimes my commitment to equality and fairness makes me feel like the more privileged the person is that it’s happening to the more fair it is somehow. Like to raise an interesting question or sort of a tricky situation I think of it almost like this, and I think I actually addressed this one of my own naked stories once. I actually did write this fictional story about a man and his girlfriend were both basically like a traveling magician act and they needed money, so one of the things that really brought the money in was the fact that at some point his female assistant would end up having to get naked by having him do a trick where her clothing disappeared, and she sort of resented the fact that she was always the one getting naked while he was at the one on stage stripping her and he was just having a grand old time with it and was saying that it was fair because people wanted to pay to see her naked.
                              Of course then the tables of course end up being totally turned where there is more demand for him to be naked and they get a job where they are working at a strip club now for women, where she is the one stripping him and he suddenly finds it unfair because now the situation is unfair to him but he had no problem with it when it was unfair to her. So that is a case of somebody who was in the privileged position of being able to get a woman naked for them because they were both in and acute state of economic need, but then when the tables turned and he had to be the one bearing the burden of getting naked so that they could pay their bills it somehow felt more fitting, more like poetic justice.

In all of my stories I always put myself in the mind of the characters and I think that if I were in a situation like that yes I would find it more unfair and intimidating if I had to be stripped naked but if that was what was going to bring in the money for both of us out of necessity I would guess I would just have to suck it up while she has fun with it. I would feel less guilty in that situation but way way more embarrassed! So it’s a trade off either way!

Paul and like this

Anonymous
                                • Ace Poster

“she ended up getting stripped instead of her boyfriend” – her revenge was to let us see her naked, or at least that was her first thought. He wasn’t involved in the game at all.

You’ve got me thinking now, though, of a possible fictional situation where a woman gets revenge by making herself and her husband join the game. That way, her husband has to see her naked in front of everyone else. She could then turn the tables on him by saying she’ll get dressed if he strips naked and travels home without his clothes.

Paul and Ed like this

Anonymous
                                  • Ace Poster

“his female assistant would end up having to get naked”

I’m sure that must happen in real life. If she doesn’t actually get naked, she could help her husband’s business by wearing very little to a dinner party, or any sort of social event really. That’s massively sexist, but a sad fact of life unfortunately. In know waitresses who wear loose-fitting shirts so they get given much higher tips because of what customers see when the waitress leans forward to put food on the table.

I like your story and the way the power balance changes. There are plenty of ways of extending the story to feature all the different things he got her to do, and then all the things he had to do when the tables turned!

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                                    • Ace Poster

” On the one hand yes she consented to being filmed naked, but if she was forced into that situation because of economic necessity did she really have much choice in the matter and is she being economically exploited by wealthy people who can have the luxury of paying a woman to get naked for them and she has to do it simply because of desperation. Again on the one hand nobody is forcing her to strip naked but on the other hand a lack of options and circumstances because of the social economic and political forces against her she is stuck into that situation”

Yes, exactly that.

Paul, Ed and Arthur like this

Ed
                                        • Wales, UK
                                        @ed

The ONLY reason I have a job is economic necessity. I don’t think any company could pay me enough to make it actually worth the time away from my wife and children.

Paul and Gary like this

Anonymous
                                        • Ace Poster

Maybe it’s about the nature of the choice. If I get short of money, I can go and stack shelves in a supermarket or whatever. I’m fit enough (just!), I have transport to get me there, and mentally I’m in a good enough place to hold another job down. If those things don’t apply, I then could get forced into doing something harmful or illegal, or even just soul-destroying.

The mood I’m in now, if someone walked in and told me to take all my clothes off I’d probably be quite pleased. If they pretended to force me to strip, I’d play along. I might even let them take me for a walk outside, naked, tied and hooded. None of that would do me any mental or physical harm, in fact it would feel good!!!!

But it would be my choice.

Paul likes this

Arthur
                                          • Power Poster
                                          @shynudedude83

@Prof Green

“Maybe it’s about the nature of the choice.”

Here that’s one of the perverse things about this, not just this fetish but other ones, but particularly this one, is I think that a lack of choice and some of these scenarios puts one into a really submissive position and that in and of itself can be what makes it somehow titillating. It’s like you wouldn’t willingly put yourself into this situation if you could avoid it, but now that you are in the situation you can’t help but be turned on by it even in spite of yourself.

Like I am not in the greatest economic position since I am a self published novelist but I basically live in my dads attic and rely on him financially. But I sometimes think it would be interesting, if the world were a different place, if I had to do something like a lot of women do and become a stripper out of necessity! You never really hear about men stripping out of economics necessity because I guess it doesn’t work that way, but I sometimes think would be interesting to have no choice but to be in a situation where I would have to take off my clothes for women.

It actually reminds me of something that this one person told me once, although unfortunately ironically he turned out to be kind of an abusive creep I later learned, I still think his words held true. He said that you can tell a lot about how a man thinks about women by how he treats waitresses and strippers because that is a situation where a woman is deliberately in a submissive position to you and basically has to submit to your desires in order to earn the money. Basically the more you submit to the person the more likely they are to pay you well.

I mean that’s a perverse and terrible thing when you really think about it, but it makes me think what what it really actually feel like for a woman to have that power where because of economic necessity she can waive a few bills it may and I have to get naked for her. And what if that other person happen to be a former stripper who was now much more financially secure and enjoying having the tables turned! I actually toyed with that idea and a couple of my stories, fictional mind you, but it’s an interesting concept.

Or just like my other scenario, an unrealistic and illogical fantasy-based one, about a world where 1% of people were 1% of a given sex are suddenly allergic to clothing, where public nudity is fully legal and common now.

I thought to myself even if public nudity were a fully legal thing I would never willingly go out naked in public where everybody can see me. However if I was allergic to clothing and couldn’t wear clothing and had no choice in the matter I would be forced to do so and that would be extremely titillating and arousing. Again you certainly wouldn’t want to be in a situation where you are not only naked in public around other people who get to stay dressed, and are visibly aroused on top of that, but if you were in that situation my God what it be the most intense erotically charged situation I could possibly imagine.

So yeah once again once the element of choice is removed somehow you are ironically more free to engage in these activities simply because you have no choice in the matter, and even if you wouldn’t want to be in those situations you nonetheless can’t help but get a little bit of a kick or a buzz out of it.

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                                            • Ace Poster

I suppose the problem is that a bit of playful consensual submission or domination is always good fun but coercion, either through force or circumstances, is always unacceptable. I’m still going through a (hopefully temporary) phase of wishing someone would make me strip naked at a social gathering but I’d be doing it out of devilment, not out of a need to pay off a dept that had got out of hand.

Paul likes this

Anonymous
                                              • Ace Poster

“couldn’t wear clothing and had no choice in the matter”

You could have a rule that people had to be naked on their birthdays (the origin of “birthday suit” perhaps??) or you could make it like jury duty so a few random people had to spend the day naked. Offenders would of course be publically stripped, tied, and paraded around the village. (Which is fine as it’s fiction, so I’m not contradicting myself, honest!!!) (Yeah, right.)

Paul likes this

Arthur
                                                • Power Poster
                                                @shynudedude83

@Prof Green

“I suppose the problem is that a bit of playful consensual submission or domination is always good fun but coercion, either through force or circumstances, is always unacceptable. I’m still going through a (hopefully temporary) phase of wishing someone would make me strip naked at a social gathering but I’d be doing it out of devilment, not out of a need to pay off a dept that had got out of hand.”

While I wouldn’t want to be coerced into getting naked but in my particular scenario it wouldn’t be someone coercing you into getting naked, if you literally had analogy to clothing it wouldn’t be somebody forcing you into that, it would simply be that you have to be naked simply because you are allergic to clothing.

That’s where I think that the element of excitement would come. I would never willingly go out naked and parade around naked in front of everybody that I know, but if I couldn’t wear clothing it would sort of force me into that situation. It’s like an exciting situation that I would never willingly put myself in but now that I’m stuck in the situation I can’t help but find it exciting even if it’s excruciating.

Once again as a shy person I would never be able to do that on my own but if circumstances beyond my control did it I would sort of be forced to be pushed out of my shell and my comfort zone and learn what it is to be socially naked around other people who get to stay dressed.

“You could have a rule that people had to be naked on their birthdays (the origin of “birthday suit” perhaps??) or you could make it like jury duty so a few random people had to spend the day naked. Offenders would of course be publically stripped, tied, and paraded around the village. (Which is fine as it’s fiction, so I’m not contradicting myself, honest!!!) (Yeah, right.)”

Great minds think alike I guess! I actually did write a story once called My Birthday Suit Birthday and I actually did yet another one called America’s Birthday Suit Birthday about someone getting naked in a Fourth of July parade!

And the novella that I just started writing yesterday and that I should be working on now instead of posting on stuff on the Internet lol, is about a world where criminals are punished by being sentenced to nudity in addition to whatever other prison time or fines that they have as a way of shaming criminals and letting them be easily identified, although it’s a conflict for people who are recreational nudists as they feel that people will think that they are criminals. But the main character is going to be a guy who gets caught forcibly stripping a woman naked and his punishment is then extremely ironic and perfect poetic justice.

Paul and like this

Anonymous
                                                  • Ace Poster

“a conflict for people who are recreational nudists” – I think that was a problem for the “walk of shame” scene in Game of Thrones. Nudists objected strongly to the word “shame” making nudity sound shameful, though of course that (and her defiant attitude) was the whole point of the exercise.

I’ve read about female and male prisoners in the 1700’s-1800’s being annually paraded naked around the town. It was part of their punishment but also a way of the prison guards proving the prisoners weren’t being ill-treated.

Arthur and Paul like this

Arthur
                                                    • Power Poster
                                                    @shynudedude83

@Prof Green

I actually brought up this question on the lit erotica forum and the hostile reception I received was actually quite shocking. I think when it comes to issues of nudity and sexual objectification and stuff there are some people who get really intensely angry at you if you even suggest the idea that there is anything shameful about nudity. When it comes to these things I really am surprised at how negative the reception can be sometimes.

Of course I agree that people shouldn’t be ashamed of their bodies, but the fact is in this society most people are and it’s drilled into you from a young age. To me I feel like a situation involving nudity or nonmutual nudity or CFNM and stuff like that probably wouldn’t even exist if we grew up in a world where nudity was just normal because they would be no real sexual charge to it.

To me the shame and the embarrassment and humiliation that is partly what makes it exciting. I don’t know if it’s just the taboo nature of it or just because those feelings are something you can’t control, it’s just programmed into us from society. Aside from nudists most people who when they are naked around people who are dressed or just make it in general is a very intensely charged situation. Should nudity be a big deal? No, but it certainly is for most people and again I don’t necessarily think that is totally a bad thing.

And once again it is conditioning. Like I am a really sexually liberal person and I don’t think that there is anything shameful or wrong about nudity, I’m very open about sexuality in general, and yet if I were stripped naked by a bunch of dressed women I would be trembling, blushing and probably being barely able to speak from the intensity of it. So however open I am to the idea of nudity the actual experience of nudity is something that is conditioned into you and I don’t think that will ever really change. Even if societal attitudes change towards extreme body acceptance and regular about people being naked in public I don’t think I could ever go naked in public naked around other people without feeling it to be an extremely charged and intense experience.

Ed
                                                        • Wales, UK
                                                        @ed

I tend to put angry responses to nudity-related questions down to embarrassment and guilt. It’s like the nudist world, there is a large group who get very put out if any link is made between appearance and sexuality or sexual response.

Then there are the people who can’t seem to accept that some people are shy about being seen naked. I’ve had a few people had a rant about that too.

Nudity is a surprisingly sensitive area (no pun intended!).

Arthur
                                                        • Power Poster
                                                        @shynudedude83

@Ed

“I tend to put angry responses to nudity-related questions down to embarrassment and guilt. It’s like the nudist world, there is a large group who get very put out if any link is made between appearance and sexuality or sexual response.

Then there are the people who can’t seem to accept that some people are shy about being seen naked. I’ve had a few people had a rant about that too.

Nudity is a surprisingly sensitive area (no pun intended!).”

Yes that was the exact response, the very idea that I could consider nudity shameful or embarrassing was like mortally offensive to them and thought that the idea that people should be shy or that people are shy about their naked bodies, I mean they were so shocked  by the possibility, just at the very suggestion.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                                                          • Ace Poster

The naturist in me is quite cross and frustrated that I can’t go for a naked walk through a public park by a river on a sunny day without someone calling the police. On the other hand, the inappropriate voyeur in me knows I would stare and try to take photos if I saw a female naked rambler wandering about. Also, I know this is horrible, but if a naked woman (and probably a naked man) was attacked, the police and courts would inevitably blame the victim for being so disgusting. I can see why most people tell themselves and each other to remain fully dressed except on the beach etc., but I don’t know why so many people find nakedness offensive. I can understand them finding it inappropriate, but not actually try to get it banned.

There’s also the body-image aspect to it. A common excuse for getting naked at home or among friends or online is that you’re proving that normal people look normal – very few of us are built like models or have the ability/determination to conform to our gender stereotypes (weight, location of muscles, bouncyness of boobs, size of penis, shaving arrangements etc etc.) and I agree with that, so that’s another reason society’s disapproval of nakedness is annoying.

Is that because people equate nudity with sex, and want to keep sex private and consensual? I imagine so. On that basis, if I walk through town naked, I’m doing sex to people who haven’t consented, and that’s a really bad thing. The answer to that is to campaign for nudity and sex to be kept apart from each other in people’s minds, so I can see why naturists get cross when people do equate them. It’s misunderstanding what they do and undermining their freedom to do it.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                                                            • Ace Poster

This looks like fun for the model and the other participants

Gary, , and 1 more person like this

1boredman
                                                                • United States
                                                                • Topics: 3
                                                                • Comments: 40
                                                                • Total: 43
                                                                • Experienced Poster
                                                                @1boredman

Would have loved to have seen more photos of her clothes being stripped off (especially tights and shoes).  Do they exist anywhere?

Anonymous
                                                                    • Ace Poster

The caption said “Art photo workshop participants, both male and female, tenderly caress the body of a gorgeous model after gently stripping her naked”. I think it’s a video about making a video, and it jumps ahead in the story sometimes, so you miss the details of each of her clothes being removed. I wonder if the ultimate video was more explicit, and this is the cheerful “making of” version for wider distribution, or maybe it really is an art photo workshop. Clearly I don’t go to the right workshops!!!

likes this

1boredman
                                                                      • United States
                                                                      • Experienced Poster
                                                                      @1boredman

It’s a shame the video jumps ahead….the photos must be out there somewhere?

Ed likes this

1boredman
                                                                        • United States
                                                                        • Experienced Poster
                                                                        @1boredman

I’ve looked…. Can’t find any more photos.  Any suggestions?  Or is the full video available somewhere?

Ed likes this

1boredman
                                                                          • United States
                                                                          • Experienced Poster
                                                                          @1boredman

I’m obsessing about this!  @profgreen any ideas where the rest of the photos/videos might be?

Ed likes this

• #12985
                                                                          Ed
                                                                            • Wales, UK
                                                                            @ed

A 12-minute-long video of this one is available in the Supporters Hub. I can’t find any photos anywhere but there’s some evidence that there are several videos, each with a different model.

StripPoker and like this

• #12986
                                                                            1boredman
                                                                              • United States
                                                                              • Experienced Poster
                                                                              @1boredman

Thanks, Ed. ?

Ed likes this

• #12988
                                                                              Anonymous
                                                                                • Ace Poster

I thought you might be obsessing! Sorry about that ?

I have no more information about this project. Normally I’d try to find different versions of the same video (by googling phrases from the caption) and hope that one of them had some credits at the end, or the name of the project, the artist, the photographer or whatever. Then I’d look for the project website.

This time, I hit a problem that makes all of the above look high-risk  –  one site included what it claimed was a link to the project but the link turned out to be run by baddies. After I’d visited the evil site, my browser kept wanting to go back there by itself, but luckily Norton spotted what was going on and warned me not to go there. All I had to do then was delete my recent browsing history but it took a nervous few moments to sort it out.

Ed and like this

• #12992
                                                                                1boredman
                                                                                  • United States
                                                                                  • Experienced Poster
                                                                                  @1boredman

Sorry @profgreen for any problems caused.  My bad ?

Ed likes this

• #12995
                                                                                  Anonymous
                                                                                    • Ace Poster

Don’t apologise – it was me being reckless 🙂

Diana, and Ed like this

• #13596
                                                                                  Anonymous
                                                                                    • Topics: 2
                                                                                    • Comments: 85
                                                                                    • Total: 87
                                                                                    • Experienced Poster

I love this.  Would I like to be the one taking this beautiful woman’s clothes off…or would I prefer to be the one being stripped nude at the hands of these eager men?  I think the latter?  Any volunteers? ???. @alex72393 ??

Diana and Ed like this

• #13617
                                                                                      Anonymous
                                                                                        • Experienced Poster

I would still love to be among the group stripping this beautiful woman nude…but there is a certain appeal about being helplessly stripped nude by (how many?) 6? 7? 8 men? Watching as all my clothes are taken away (hence my user name!), offering no resistance, completely at their mercy. If I really were more confident, I’d suggest this as an experiment?  But the logistics are impossible, so just a fantasy. But I’d be interested in knowing who might want to take part though?  Just as a fun fantasy?

Who would want to strip me nude like this?

Diana, StripPoker, Gary and 1 more person like this

• #13619
                                                                                        Anonymous
                                                                                          • Experienced Poster

PS – I’m not suggesting that once I’d had all my clothes stripped off that it would turn into a mass orgy (sorry!).  Stroked, massaged and caressed…may be (like the woman in the photos).

It’s just a fantasy experiment (for now….unless…??  Well, I’m listening…)

Diana and Ed like this

• #13639
                                                                                          Anonymous
                                                                                            • Experienced Poster

No one want to take part in the fantasy scenario then?  Just pretend logistics weren’t an issue…who would want to strip me nude like the gorgeous woman in the picture? I’d be wearing a suit, shirt, tie…and put up no resistance!  (But not orgy afterwards!).

Ah well…it was just a thought, trying to generate a bit of interaction and activity here! ?

I’ll get me coat!

Diana and Ed like this

• #13641
                                                                                        Anonymous
                                                                                          • Ace Poster

A variation would be if the man being stripped had to answer quiz questions correctly. Each time he got an answer wrong, another man would strip him a bit more until he was standing there naked. It would be better in front of an audience. The man would inevitably end up naked – it would just take longer the more questions he got right. Maybe the longer it took, the less time he would have to stay naked at the end.

Undressing someone in front of an audience is great for the audience reaction.

Diana, and Ed like this

• #13645
                                                                                            Anonymous
                                                                                              • Experienced Poster

@profgreen it would interesting to turn this into an event?  Logistics a problem of course so just a fantasy…but I’ll put on record, right here and now: if logistics weren’t a major major problem, you can officially count me in. I’ll be the one trying to answer questions and be stripped nude…how many others would we need for this (currently) fantasy event?  8 participants? 1 answering questions, 7 stripping him (me) nude?

Diana and Ed like this

• #13646
                                                                                                Anonymous
                                                                                                  • Experienced Poster

And if I’m formally volunteering for this, what’s stopping me from volunteering for the next vote-offs? I guess the quiz/stripping format is a fantasy (…and knowing my luck, someone will now call my bluff and make it happen! ?)

Diana and Ed like this

• #13647
                                                                                                  Ed
                                                                                                    • Wales, UK
                                                                                                    @ed

This would be great to run as an event.

I’d love to get a dozen+ people together to try out a number of things, but finding a time where people are available and a location that people are willing to travel to seems to be borderline impossible.

Experiment sessions with a LOT more people would be cool too.

Martin, Diana and like this

• #13648
                                                                                                    Anonymous
                                                                                                      • Experienced Poster

That’s (probably) why it’ll remain just a fantasy scenario.

What other group events have you got in mind?

And apologies if I’ve dominated the the “strip me nude” aspect?  I’m happy to be the strip-er as much as the strip-ee!

Diana and Ed like this

• #13649
                                                                                                      Ed
                                                                                                        • Wales, UK
                                                                                                        @ed

There have been all sorts of ideas over the years. One was to hire a house and have a quiet party but where every 20 minutes one person is picked at random to strip naked (and be the only person naked) and serve drinks etc.

Another was a naked calendar, most probably with some element of comedy involved in the pics.

A strip quiz was another one but with multiple contestants.

I was keen on the experiences too, but they turned out to be a non-starter.

Diana, NakedMadCat and like this

• #13650
                                                                                                        Anonymous
                                                                                                          • Experienced Poster

The house party sounds/sounded like fun?  More fun if the willing/unwilling participant was stripped nude, rather than just stripping nude! ?

But, as you found, how could you get 10 (?) people in one place? And would there be an expectation that sex would be involved?  I’d join for nude fun (gosh, was that perhaps another commitment?)) but it’s just a fantasy.  A good one though!

Diana likes this

• #13771
                                                                                                          Anonymous
                                                                                                            • Experienced Poster

If the questions are about sport, I’ll be stripped nude very quickly! ?

Diana and Ed like this

• #13772
                                                                                                            Anonymous
                                                                                                              • Experienced Poster

Question Master: Round One, football – who won the cup final last year?

Me: Fulham?

Question Master: Wrong, take his jacket, lads…who’s the manager of Man United?

Me: Alex Ferguson?

Question Master: Wrong…strip his shirt off lads…who manages Everton?

Me: Pass…

Question Master:  A pass get his shoes and socks lads…add them to the pile of his clothes over here….Chelsea home ground?

Me: Selhurst Park?

Question Master: Wrong… off with his trousers.  Leeds centre forward?

Me: Lampard?

Question Master: Wrong..  strip him nude lads.

(you get the picture..  ?)

And yet, I’d still play so… count me in!?

Diana, Gary and Ed like this

• #16414
                                                                                                              StripPoker
                                                                                                                • United Kingdom
                                                                                                                • Topics: 4
                                                                                                                • Comments: 30
                                                                                                                • Total: 34
                                                                                                                • Experienced Poster
                                                                                                                @strippoker

This is funny! 😂

Diana and Ed like this

• #16416
                                                                                                            Diana
                                                                                                              • United States
                                                                                                              • Comments: 62
                                                                                                              • Total: 65
                                                                                                              • Experienced Poster
                                                                                                              @enfdiana

I’d rather be doing the undressing lol

John, Arthur, Ed and 1 more person like this

• #16417
                                                                                                                StripPoker
                                                                                                                  • United Kingdom
                                                                                                                  • Experienced Poster
                                                                                                                  @strippoker

That’s got my imagination going into overdrive!

Diana and Ed like this

• #16422
                                                                                                                Martin
                                                                                                                  • Berkshire UK
                                                                                                                  • Topics: 9
                                                                                                                  • Comments: 318
                                                                                                                  • Total: 327
                                                                                                                  • Ace Poster
                                                                                                                  • Verified as Male
                                                                                                                  @martin

<p>Stripped / undressed for sure – with inability to stop it happening wherever it happens. </p>

Ed, Diana and StripPoker like this

• #16423
                                                                                                                    StripPoker
                                                                                                                      • United Kingdom
                                                                                                                      • Experienced Poster
                                                                                                                      @strippoker

There’s an old message in this thread about being undressed by several people, the example being the person who posted it being unable to resist, almost like a window display model, being stripped by 6 or 7 men.

Ed and Diana like this

• #16424
                                                                                                                    StripPoker
                                                                                                                      • United Kingdom
                                                                                                                      • Experienced Poster
                                                                                                                      @strippoker

Not that I would ever consider participating in such a scenario.  Younger me might have but older me wouldn’t.

Martin, Ed and Diana like this

• #16425
                                                                                                                      John
                                                                                                                        • Cheshire, England
                                                                                                                        • Comments: 272
                                                                                                                        • Total: 285
                                                                                                                        • Ace Poster
                                                                                                                        • Verified as Male
                                                                                                                        @seasider

I think it depends on the circumstances. I quite like the idea of being undressed or undressing a woman as part of an experiment or party game, but I think I would prefer to tell someone to undress or be told.

In a different scenario, roleplaying, there’s definitely more humiliation and vulnerability in being ordered to undress.

Martin, Ed and StripPoker like this

• #16501
                                                                                                                          Ed
                                                                                                                            • Wales, UK
                                                                                                                            @ed

It’s an area I would very much like to explore further in future experiments.

John, NakedMadCat and Martin like this

• #16506
                                                                                                                              Martin
                                                                                                                                • Berkshire UK
                                                                                                                                • Topics: 9
                                                                                                                                • Comments: 318
                                                                                                                                • Total: 327
                                                                                                                                • Ace Poster
                                                                                                                                • Verified as Male
                                                                                                                                @martin

Would certainly be interesting to feed back on the difference in feeling about stripping in front of others and being stripped by others.

also the difference between being stripped and stripping when visible to a closed community (house party) or an open community (shop window).

also there is a timing impact – nude for a moment before getting dressed or remaining nude for a longer period of time?

and how about getting dressed? Is there a difference between dressing yourself and being dressed by one or more others?

NakedMadCat and Ed like this

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.