Twitter.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ed.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2557
        • Total: 3147
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Those of you who have been following me on Twitter may be aware that I just lost that account. Twitter has suspended the account. I don’t know how long for or if it’s permanent. Also, I don’t entirely know why they’ve suspended me. It would have been nice if they’d sent me an e-mail or something like that but, so far, I’ve heard nothing at all. All I know is that I can’t log in and I get the message “Your account is suspended and is not permitted to perform this action.”

It may come back, it might not. Maybe I was trying too hard to encourage people on Twitter to come to NE but I guess I’ll never know.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

Can you appeal? (https://help.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended)? If they want people to follow their rules, surely they should be supportive when explaining transgressions.

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            @ed

Two problems: Firstly I don’t know why my account has not broken their rules because I don’t understand their rules. Also, if I appeal and I lose, my account is permanently deleted. Suspension implies temporary so I might get it back.

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

Just in case anyone hasn’t noticed, my Twitter account is now @NakedExpt. For link, see Social Media panel in the right column.

Martin, , Don Smith and 1 more person like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.